Laser cutting generally has the following uses:
1) Laser vaporization cutting
The high-energy-density laser beam is used to heat the workpiece, so that the temperature rises rapidly, reaching the boiling point of the material in a very short time, and the material starts to vaporize and form vapor. The jetting speed of these vapors is very high, and at the same time as the vapor jets, cuts are formed in the material. The heat of vaporization of materials is generally very large, so a large power and power density are required for laser vaporization and cutting. Laser vaporization cutting is mostly used for cutting extremely thin metal materials and non-metal materials (such as paper, cloth, wood, plastic, rubber, etc.).
2) Laser melting and cutting
In laser melting and cutting, the metal material is melted by laser heating, and then non-oxidizing gas (Ar, He, N, etc.) is sprayed through a nozzle coaxial with the beam, and the liquid metal is discharged by the strong pressure of the gas to form an incision. Laser melting and cutting do not need to vaporize the metal completely, and the energy required is only 1/10 of that of vaporized cutting. Laser melting cutting is mainly used for cutting some non-oxidized materials or active metals, such as stainless steel, titanium, aluminum and their alloys.
3) Laser oxygen cutting
The principle of laser oxygen cutting is similar to oxyacetylene cutting. It uses laser as the preheating heat source and oxygen and other active gas as cutting gas. On the one hand, the blown gas reacts with the cutting metal to cause oxidation reaction and release a large amount of oxidation heat; on the other hand, the molten oxide and melt are blown out of the reaction zone to form an incision in the metal. Since the oxidation reaction in the cutting process generates a lot of heat, the energy required for laser oxygen cutting is only 1/2 of the melting cutting, and the cutting speed is much faster than laser vaporization cutting and melting cutting. Laser oxygen cutting is mainly used for easily oxidized metal materials such as carbon steel, titanium steel and heat-treated steel.
4) Laser scribing and controlled fracture
Laser scribing uses a high-energy density laser to scan the surface of the brittle material, so that the material is heated to evaporate a small groove, and then a certain pressure is applied, and the brittle material will crack along the small groove. The lasers used for laser scribing are generally Q-switched lasers and CO2 lasers. Controlled fracture is the use of the steep temperature distribution generated when the laser groove is carved, which generates local thermal stress in the brittle material and causes the material to break along the small groove.
1) The cutting-edge fiber laser technology is perfectly integrated with the digital control technology, which represents the laser cutting level;
2) Professional laser cutting machine CNC control system, computer operation, can ensure the cutting quality, making the cutting work more convenient, more simple operation;
3) Gantry structure of machine tool, high damping bed body, good rigidity, can withstand higher speed and acceleration;
4) Switch table configuration, shorten standby time and effectively improve work efficiency by more than 30%;
5) This machine adopts imported AC servo system drive and imported transmission system, and the machine tool motion mechanism adopts imported pinion and rack drive and linear guide guide to ensure high speed, high precision and high reliability of the equipment;
6) Rack and guide adopt fully sealed protection device to prevent oil-free friction movement and dust pollution, improve the service life of transmission parts and ensure the accuracy of machine tool movement;
7) The laser cutting head is equipped with imported capacitive non-contact height tracking system, which is sensitive and accurate, avoiding the collision between the cutting head and the processed plate, and ensuring the cutting focus position and stable cutting quality;
8) The laser cutting head can withstand the gas pressure of 2.0mpa, high pressure gas path equipment, improve the cutting ability of stainless steel and other hard cutting materials;
9) The machine is equipped with automatic smoke extraction system with good smoke extraction effect and little pollution;
10) Small floor area, highly integrated system, easy operation and maintenance, to meet the needs of 24-hour industrial production;
Can cut a variety of metal plate, pipe, mainly suitable for stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel, galvanized sheet, various alloy plate, rare metal and other materials of rapid cutting;
Widely used in: kitchen electrical, sheet metal chassis frame, frame equipment, electrical equipment, lighting hardware, advertising signs, auto parts, display equipment, all kinds of metal products, sheet metal cutting processing and other industries;
* Mixed optical path design, one-way sliding mode of motion is conducive to the stability and reliability of the motion system, cutting end face more clean, higher precision, stable laser processing quality, suitable for laser cutting end face has strict requirements of the application.
* Steel structure base, after annealing, natural aging, artificial aging, vibration aging and other multi-stress treatment for more than 9 months, to ensure the stability and reliability of machine tool base structure.
* Cylinder type clamps, clamping reliable, to ensure the machining accuracy of parts.
* Imported servo motor, precision ball screw drive, precise positioning, high precision curve machining, high speed.
* The screw rod and guide rail adopt fully enclosed protection to reduce dust pollution, improve the service life of transmission parts and greatly reduce daily maintenance.
* The light guide system of the machine adopts a closed light path and a drawer quick change type mirror seat to ensure the cleanliness and life of the lenses.
* use Ⅱ Ⅵ company high-quality optical lens group, and have more focus lens focal length 5 "and 7.5" quick change function.
* The laser cutting head is equipped with an automatic height tracking system. The laser focus height during processing is kept strictly consistent, sensitive and accurate to ensure the cutting quality.
* Laser cutting head can withstand 2.0Mpa gas pressure, suitable for cutting all kinds of plates, simple structure, easy adjustment.
* Adopt international high quality CNC system independently developed by our company, integrated pneumatic control system and all pneumatic and transmission components imported, advanced design.
* CNC electrical control console can be moved at will, with moderate height and convenient operation.
* Precision CNC machine tool, high rigid frame structure body, with good overall rigidity, stability and dynamic performance;
* X, Y and Z axes are driven by servo motors from Mitsubishi and Panasonic of Japan, with good performance, fast response and maintenance free;
* Precise ball screw of famous brands from Japan and South Korea is selected to transmit power, and precise rolling linear guide guide and bearing are adopted to ensure accurate operation of machine tools;
* A positive pressure air drying and dust removal device for the cutting head, which protects the lens nozzle from smoke pollution and frosting at low temperature;
* The cutting head automatically tracks and adjusts the distance between the workpiece to maintain a fixed focal length to improve the cutting quality;
* Specially designed suction device to protect the working environment from smoke and dust pollution.
Numerical Control System
* High stability of standard INDUSTRIAL PC configuration, USB interface, fast analog input and output, fast digital input and output module, the operation of peripheral facilities are controlled by PLC logic.
* Windows Windows operating system, our company independently developed special CNC CNC system for laser machine tools, laser power control, z-axis automatic tracking execution and other control
The software facilitates the realization of linear interpolation, circular interpolation, fitting, reverse clearance compensation, screw pitch error compensation, slit compensation and other functions.
* MCP machine control panel, 17 "big screen man-machine dialogue, standard keyboard and mouse operation, graphics and Chinese/English interface for easy operation.
* AcadRcam, which is built on AotoCad platform, optimizes nesting and interactive human-machine communication. It is convenient for users to process various laser processing details and schemes, such as storage, nesting, path optimization, path sequence, cutting direction, cutting starting point, etc., on AotoCad design platform.
* Built-in cutting expert data system, these parameters can be automatically or manually called during cutting;Also according to the experience of the customer to establish their own common laser cutting process database, operation directly from which to select the appropriate process.
0086 555 8327689