Buying a 2000W laser cutting machine can be said to be an investment, the general cost of several thousand to tens of thousands of yuan or more. Therefore, careful maintenance of it is essential.
Below, we provide you with 4 tips for extending the life of 2000W laser cutting machines. These suggestions can teach you how to maintain the laser cutting machine correctly in the right environment.
one Regularly clean
The core components of laser cutting machine are:
· Transmission system
· Cooling system
· Air extraction system
These three components must be maintained periodically to extend the service life of the laser cutting machine.
1. As for the cooling of pipes, most people recommend changing the water every month, while we suggest it is best to change the water every week. Regardless of the cycle, deionized water should be used to prevent sediment formation in the pipe.
2. Pumping air is essential. The extraction operation removes smoke, gases and particulates. In addition to keeping parts clean, it is also important to keep the exhaust system clean to avoid the formation of sediment on the whole machine (e.g. on the belt). Such deposits can form flammable layers. High-end machines are usually equipped with an air extraction device with a filter. The lower-priced model has only one low-power fan. In this case, it may be worth adding a better exhaust device. Therefore, weekly pumping is recommended.3. As for the driving gear, the X and Y axes, must also be kept clean. It is also recommended to wash once a week. The X-ray beam can be cleaned using a soft cloth or cotton swab dipped in alcohol or a similar neutral solvent. Also, try to clean the inside of the X beam, where the guide rail runs.
two Place the machine in the best environment to extend the life of the laser cutting machine
Where is the best working environment for laser cutting machine? Since the cutter is sensitive to temperature changes, you must protect it from high temperatures in summer and low temperatures in winter.
Therefore, the ideal environment is:
· Heating in winter. Otherwise, if the temperature drops sharply, it may shorten the service life of the laser;
· Stay away from the heat. If you use water cooling equipment, try to keep it away from the machine;
· Make sure you position the machine horizontally.
3. Use your machine properly
In order to prolong the service life of laser cutting machine, it is best not to sample at will.
Yes, deep down we all want to be a scientist, but a cutting machine is an expensive machine designed for a specific purpose, so follow the instructions, don't you think?
Four. Pay attention to the effect of materials on the cutting machine
You probably know that some materials, such as PVC, carbon or artificial leather, are not suitable for laser cutting machines. It's not that cutting machines can't cut them, but that they can be damaged by the toxic fumes they emit.
In addition, some materials will produce a lot of dust and smoke, thus affecting the service life of the machine. Such as minerals and glass. We've run marking tests on bottles and stones. A lot of fine dust is produced in the process. Therefore, good cleaning is essential.
If you follow the above method, will the life of the laser cutting machine be extended?
The answer is yes. While each part has a limited service life (consumables such as lenses or mirrors, as well as the tube), proper maintenance, placement and use of the cutting machine does allow it to run longer.
If you want to keep your laser cutting machine for 10 years or more, the best way is to purchase high-quality equipment and maintain it properly.