As a basic machine, CNC Press Brake is very common in various factories. If its maintenance measures can improve the efficiency of the work and the service life of the bending machine itself, we will introduce its maintenance content below:
2. Check the oil level of the oil tank every week. If the hydraulic system is repaired, it should be checked. If the oil level is lower than the oil window, hydraulic oil should be added;
3. The system oil temperature should be between 35 ° C and 60 ° C, and should not exceed 70 ° C. If the temperature is too high, the oil quality and accessories will be deteriorated and damaged.
4. The new press brake should be changed after 2000 hours of operation. After every 4000-6000 hours of operation, the oil should be changed. Every time the oil is changed, the oil tank should be cleaned;
Second, the filter
1. The CNC Press Brake machine has related alarms or oil quality is not clean and other filters are abnormal, should be replaced;
2. Each time the oil is changed, the filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned;
3. Check and clean the air filter on the fuel tank every 3 months, and try to replace it every year.
3. Hydraulic components
1. After using CNC Press Brake for one month, check if there is any deformation at the bend of each tubing. If there is any abnormality, it should be replaced. After two months of use, the joints of all accessories should be tightened. The system should be shut down during this work. No stress.
2. Clean the hydraulic components (substrates, valves, motors, pumps, oil pipes, etc.) every month to prevent dirt from entering the system and cannot use cleaning agents.