Views: 2 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2022-12-12 Origin: DURMAPRESS
CNC bending machine protection and maintenance and what is sheet metal bending
In the use of CNC bending machine, protection and maintenance work is very important, because it relates to its service life, so we can not have the slightest carelessness, specifically about the content it contains.
1. Before starting the machine every day, check to remove foreign bodies and metal debris on the equipment and mold.
2. Whether the mold is firmly installed, whether the electrical switch and cable are loose, and whether the fasteners are loose, etc.
3. Regarding hydraulic oil circuit, its main operations are:
(1) Smooth every day in accordance with the requirements. However, before smooth, ball screw, rolling guide rail and mold should be wiped clean.
(2) the filter screen should be cleaned regularly.
(3) The oil in the tank should be checked and replaced regularly, and the minimum oil temperature should not be less than 10 degrees Celsius.
(4) To check whether the oil amount of hydraulic oil is enough, insufficient oil should be timely replenishment.
CNC bending machine protection and maintenance
4. Regarding the filter, its main operations are:
(1) Every time in the oil change, the filter should be completely cleaned, or replaced.
(2) Once the filter is abnormal, it should be replaced in time.
What is sheet metal bending?
Sheet metal bending, simply put, is the metal plate through the pressure equipment, and some special molds, high flat surface of the sheet metal into three-dimensional, this processing process is called sheet metal bending. Because the material, thickness, length and width of the plate are different, the corresponding mold and bending machine equipment are also different.