Views: 5 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2022-07-13 Origin: DURMAPRESS
How to use and maintain CNC laser cutting machine? When using CNC laser cutting machine to process objects, we need to learn the application and maintenance skills of CNC laser cutting machine. In order to better play the function of the equipment, the working power of the equipment should be advanced to a greater extent. Below, can see the daily maintenance of CNC laser cutting machine.
1) Always check the steel strip and make sure it is robust.
Otherwise, if something goes wrong in the operation, it may cause injury and serious death. The strip looks small and the problem is still a bit severe.
2) Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and find abnormal maintenance and debugging.
Assuming you don't do this, the cutting may not work as well and errors will increase. The quality of cutting will be affected. This is a matter of urgency and needs to end.
3) Vacuum the dust and dirt on the machine once a week.
All electrical cabinets should be kept clean and dustproof.
4) the guide rail of CNC laser cutting machine should often be cleaned, eliminate dust and other debris, to ensure that the normal rack equipment should be regularly cleaned. And lubrication to ensure no debris lubrication.
The guide rail should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should be cleaned and lubricated frequently. The machine is better able to move during operation and then move forward to cut through the quality of the product.
5) CNC laser cutting machine double focal length laser cutting is initially laser cutting machine fragile products, long-term use will damage the initial fiber laser cutting.
Check and maintain fiber laser switching periodically. So assuming there is any deformation or other means, you should know that the laser cut is initially a bit damaged and needs to be replaced. Assuming no replacement, it will affect the quality of cutting and increase the cost. Some products may need to be processed twice to reduce production power. When buying products, carefully check to avoid problems when using them.