Views: 1 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2021-03-31 Origin: DURMAPRESS
1. Whether the solenoid coil of the proportional relief valve is energized, and whether the voltage of the proportional solenoid coil meets the requirements. For the above reasons, please check the relevant electrical reasons.
2. Check whether the cartridge valve is stuck or whether the main spool is stuck, and the damping hole is blocked. If it is for the above reasons, please remove the relief valve and clean it and reinstall it.
3, three-phase power supply phase modulation, resulting in motor reversal.
Fault 2: the slider turns fast and slow, and the time stops too long.
1. Check whether the oil level of the oil tank is too low and the filling port is not flooded. During fast entry, the upper chamber of the cylinder is filled with liquid and sucked out, causing insufficient filling.For the above reasons, the oil in the oil tank can be added to more than 5mm above the filling port to make the filling hole completely flooded.
2. Check whether the fast forward speed is too fast, causing insufficient liquid filling.For the above reasons, the fast forward speed can be reduced by modifying the system parameters.
3. Check whether the filling valve is fully opened. If it is because of oil pollution, the spool of the filling valve is not flexible and there is stuck phenomenon causing insufficient filling.Need to clean the filling valve and reinstall to make the spool flexible.
Fault 3: normal return of the slider, normal fast forward, manual can not slow down, weak folding plate.
Check whether the "two-position four-way" directional valve controlling the filling control oil circuit works normally. If it is, the filling valve is not closed, so that the upper chamber is communicated with the filling port of the oil tank, and the pressure cannot be built.The valve can not work properly because it is not energized or stuck.
2. Check whether the filling valve is stuck. If so, clean the filling valve and reinstall it to make the spool flexible and free.
Fault 4: the return speed of the slider of the hydraulic bending machine is too slow, and the return pressure is high. This fault is mainly caused by the failure of the filling valve, which is just opposite to the logical relationship of the above fault 3, and can be handled by referring to the solution method of fault 3.