Views: 171 Author: Durmapress Publish Time: 2020-07-06 Origin: Durmapress
1) The laser is invisible, and the laser beam is invisible to the naked eye. If you open the hood for maintenance, you must pay attention to it. Don't accidentally touch the light path. It’s not fun to meet.
2) The harmful elements (znse) in the focusing lens of the Fiber Laser Cutting Machine for Sale should not be in frequent contact with the lens. The scrapped lens should be specially disposed of and not thrown.
3) Everyone pays attention to materials when processing, if it is carbon steel or stainless steel, the problem is not big. If a large amount of aluminum alloy is processed, the cutting dust will be suspended in the air, which is harmful to the human body after inhalation. There is also a strong reflection when cutting the aluminum plate, the cutting head needs a protection device, otherwise it is easy to malfunction.
According to years of experience in laser equipment development, laser cutting is much more environmentally friendly than plasma cutting and flame cutting. There is a lot of dust, dense smoke and strong light when the plasma cutting machine cuts, which requires a matching dust removal device. The Durma CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machines produces less dust, light is not very strong, and the noise is also very small, which is more environmentally friendly.
Why the parts cut by CNC laser cutting machine sometimes deform?
First of all, let's check whether the dimming of the CNC Fiber laser cutting machine is not properly adjusted. The second analysis is what raw materials are used for cutting, and the reflective properties and metal properties of the raw materials may affect the cutting effect. If cutting metal sheets, laser cutting is thermal cutting, thermal cutting will definitely deform. It is only relatively small compared to flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machine. But there is still deformation. The size of the deformation has a lot to do with the cutting material, the shape of the part, the cutting thickness, and the laser processing technology. The shape of the part largely determines the size of the deformation. For example, cut a square, the thermal deformation will not be too large. But if you cut a long and narrow rectangle (10*2000mm), the deformation will definitely be very large. The reason for the deformation is because the heat is not uniform, which causes the thermal expansion and contraction to cause the switch to change.
Why does the Fiber Laser metal cutting machines have corners when cutting a circle? How to deal with it?
1. Turn acceleration and power should be adjusted
2. The graphics are guaranteed to be round
3. Check if your mechanical structure is accurate enough.
In summary, the phenomenon similar to this situation is also more common. If it is difficult to control the servo motor, it is recommended to ask professional laser cutting machine manufacturer technology to guide,
In summer, the air temperature is high and the air humidity is high. The scientific maintenance of metal cutting fiber laser machines can prevent many small problems in use, summarized as follows:
1. The temperature of the cooling water should not be too different from the temperature of the air. The laser and optical lens of the laser cutting machine use the water cooling method. The water in the air will condense into water when it is cold. When the temperature of the cooling water is lower than room temperature 5 At -7 degrees, dew condensation will occur on the surface of the laser and optical lens, which greatly affects the laser light output efficiency and the transmission of the optical lens, and has a great impact on the laser energy and the service life of optical accessories. It is recommended that users of large laser cutting machines set the water temperature to 30-32 degrees, and control the temperature difference between the cooling water temperature and the room temperature to be greater than 7 degrees.
2. The temperature in summer increases and the working pressure of the cooling system of the fiber laser cutting machine manufactures increases. It is recommended to check and maintain the internal pressure of the cooler before the high temperature comes. The pressure of the equipment of different industrial fiber laser cutting machine manufacturers is also different. It is recommended to consult the steel fiber laser cutting machine manufacturer before maintenance. parameter.
3. Due to the high temperature in summer, the deterioration rate of the cooling water will also be accelerated. It is recommended that users of steel laser cutting machines use regular distilled water or pure water, and regularly clean the scale, so as not to cause the scale attached to the laser and the pipeline to affect the laser power. Different types of metal laser cutting machines have different methods for cleaning scale, please operate under the guidance of the equipment manufacturer.
4. Since the dust of the metal laser cutting machine is mainly metal powder, it is recommended to regularly clean the dust in the electrical cabinet of the laser cutting machine and check the work of the cooling fan
Summary: Scientific and orderly maintenance can effectively avoid some small problems in the use of laser cutting machines, effectively improve the performance and service life of some accessories, and virtually improve the efficiency of work