Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-13 Origin: Site Inquire
Product name: handheld laser cleaning equipment
Hand-held laser cleaning machine is suitable for small workpiece, complex curved surface or inconvenient to move the workpiece. Main Features: Easy and flexible to handle.
Laser power: 100W/200W/500W/1000W
Laser cleaning is a kind of efficient, green cleaning technology, compared with chemical cleaning, it does not need any chemical agents and cleaning fluid; Compared with mechanical cleaning, it has no grinding, no stress, no consumables, and minimal damage to the matrix (cultural relic calligraphy and painting cleaning); Laser can be guided by optical fiber transmission, cleaning parts that are not easy to reach, and it is applicable to a wide range (nuclear pipeline cleaning); Applicable to a wide range of objects, rust removal, paint removal, dirt removal, wafer surface treatment; With high cleanliness (it can remove pollution particles below nanometer level), this technology has been applied in various fields (mold cleaning, aircraft coating cleaning) internationally, but the domestic just started.
Our company introduced foreign technology, independent research and development, the use of integrated all-fiber laser design, is a domestic integrated all-fiber laser developer. Laser cleaning methods are generally divided into handheld laser cleaning system, semi-automatic laser cleaning system and full automatic laser cleaning system. The main difference between the three is whether the movement trajectory of the laser scanning head is controlled by human hand or by manipulator/machine tool.
Handheld laser cleaning system: can be widely used in non-standard irregular paint removal, rust removal, decontamination and descaling, etc. Its advantages are flexible and convenient operation, mobile operation, its disadvantage is manual operation, poor accuracy, poor consistency, labor intensity, it is difficult to batch operation.
Semi-automatic laser cleaning system: the scanning head is mounted on the spindle driven by the servo motor, which is similar to the platform and guide rail of the machining center, so as to realize semi-automatic cleaning and maintain the cleaning distance.
Fully automatic laser cleaning system: the laser scanning head is installed on the moving mechanical device (such as robot, manipulator, etc.), and the mechanical device automatically completes the preset motion track. Its advantage is high precision, can be mass operation, the operator's technical requirements and labor intensity is not high. The disadvantage is that it is difficult to complete the movement of irregular trajectory.
Main technical parameters:
1. Specified Power of the Beam Source [W] : 100W/200W/500W/1000W
2. Fiber laser generator
A: Air Cooling System
The Service life of the laser generator is 100,000 hours
5. Wavelength [nm] of laser: 1064nm
The Pulse frequency ranges from 50 to 250 kHz
7. Scanner Head PX-2D-HP included automatic or manual 2D laser scanning head
8. Working distance up to 500mm
9. Power Supply (German Vision) : 220V,50/60Hz
10. Maximum power consumption [kWh] : >; 1000Wh
Minimum/Maximum Ambient Temperature: -30℃ / +70℃
12. Humidity ≦ 90%
13. Laser Class: Level 4
14. HXBXD: Handheld device size: 800mm x 650mm x 500mm
Approx. [kg] Held device Weight: 50kg
16. Start/ Stop External Contact
PLC Siemens Logo for integration in yourproduction line with emergency stop Siemens PLC control
18. Emergency stop on panel panel
19. Fully automatic cleaning: for a certain kind of workpiece on the line, the batch cleaning of the mold, you can choose the robot arm automatic programming cleaning
20. Cleansweep software provides the SpinClean cleaning mode, also known as Spiral Laser cleaning mode. Ensure that the equipment in a relatively gentle cleaning mode can not only ensure the cleaning effect, but also prevent the appearance of markings, do not damage the substrate, to obtain a perfect cleaning effect.
21. Multi-function: cleaning, marking
22. Realize various laser cleaning parameters adjustment and programming through Ruijun cleaning system software
Various cleaning shapes can be selected (including line, circle, X, etc.).
The height and width of cleaning shape can be adjusted.
Adjustable laser cleaning power (0-100%).
The pulse frequency of the laser can be adjusted.
The parameters of laser marking function can be adjusted freely, including scanning speed, etc.
1. Remove the coating layer on the surface of metal or glass, and remove the paint quickly
2. Rapid rust removal, and various oxides
3. Remove grease, resin, glue, dust, stains and production residues
4. Roughening of metal surface
5. Paint removal, rust removal and oil removal before welding or bonding, oxide and residue treatment after welding
6. Mold cleaning, such as tire mold, electronic mold, food mold
7. Oil pollution removal after precision parts production and processing
8. Fast cleaning of maintenance of nuclear power components
9. Aeronautical and aerospace weapons, ship production or maintenance process of oxide treatment, paint removal, rust removal
10. Cleaning the metal surface in narrow space
11. Cultural relics cleaning, rock cleaning, building exterior surface cleaning
Industry application description:
1. Mold cleaning
1. No medium consumption, save the cost of abrasive
2. Non-mechanical contact, no damage to the mold
3. There is no need for preheating treatment, and both cold and hot molds can be cleaned
4. Environmental protection, no secondary pollutants
5. Very low cleaning cost
6. Soft and noiseless
7. Compact system design, does not occupy space
8. Almost no maintenance required
9. Suitable for a variety of factory cleaning applications
2. Strip the paint or remove the coating layer
1. Easy operation and quick erection
2. No media, no dust, no chemical reagents and no cleaning
3. Multi-functional handheld and humanized design laser head
4. It is easy to realize automation and provide laser head for robot hand
5. Soft optical fiber cable for beam transmission
6. Compact system, save space, can be moved to any place
7. Environmentally friendly, no secondary pollutants
3. Pretreatment of parts before coating
C-Laser has the technology required to prepare the surface before coating is applied and can remove almost all kinds of impurities from the metal surface, including oxides, grease, oil stains, chlorides and many other organic and inorganic residues. After laser cleaning, the surface is completely clean without cleaning, and there is no need to dispose of secondary contaminants.
1. Suitable for a variety of coatings and metal surfaces
2. No damage to the substrate
3. No medium, no dust, no chemicals, no cleaning
4. High precision and uniformity
5. Excellent quality
6. Easy to operate mechanized or hand-held
7. Eliminate manual protection tool operation
4. Restoration and preservation of historical relics
1. Wash gently with light waves
2. It won't wear down fine surfaces
3. No contact/no impact, only laser contact surface
4. No chemical reagents, no residues, no consumables
5. Fully dry operation, do not use water or liquids that will cause wet damage and erosion
6. Easy to use and precise adjustment
7. Green and environmental protection
5. Remove oxides, oil stains, oil stains and residues of products
The oxide layer can be gasified and then effectively removed. The laser will not damage the coating.
1. The cleaning speed is fast, up to 80 cm2 / SEC
2. Create an oxid-free metal surface
3. Environmental protection, no secondary pollution
4. No chemical agents, no residue to be removed
5. It is also effective for pollutants that do not absorb laser light (such as oil stains, grease, wax release agent, etc.)
6. Online customized automatic cleaning system
To provide custom-designed services to meet customer needs. According to the customer site and the workpiece design automatic fixture, automatic tooling to achieve automatic cleaning line.
7. Aviation components cleaning
In collaboration with the aerospace industry, the laser has been shown to be able to efficiently clean nickel, stainless steel, aluminum and high-strength steel molds or parts without damaging the substrate.
The purge of weapons and equipment:
Laser cleaning technology is widely used in weapon maintenance. The laser cleaning system can remove rust and contaminants efficiently and quickly, and the cleaning site can be selected to realize the automation of cleaning. Using laser cleaning, not only cleanliness is higher than the chemical cleaning process, and almost no damage to the surface of the object. By setting different parameters, a layer of dense oxide protective film or metal melting layer can be formed on the surface of the metal object to improve the surface strength and corrosion resistance. The waste removed by laser does not cause pollution to the environment and can be operated from a distance, effectively reducing the damage to the health of the operator.
Removal of old paint from aircraft:
Laser cleaning systems have long been used in the aviation industry. The surfaces of the aircraft have to be repainted after a certain period of time, but the old paint has to be completely removed before the paint is painted. The traditional mechanical paint removal method is easy to damage the metal surface of aircraft, which brings hidden danger to the safety of flight. If using laser cleaning system, can make the surface of the paint layer is completely removed, and will not damage to the metal surface.
Precision machinery industry in the precise deester cleaning:
Esters and mineral oils used for lubrication and corrosion resistance are often removed from parts in the precision machinery industry, usually chemically, and chemical cleaning often leaves a residue. Laser deesterification can completely remove esters and mineral oil without damaging the surface of parts. The removal of contaminants is accomplished by shock waves, which are formed by the explosive gasification of thin oxide layers on the surface of the parts, leading to the removal of contaminants rather than mechanical interactions. The material is completely deesterified for the cleaning of machinery parts in aerospace industry. The removal of oil ester in the machining of mechanical parts can also be cleaned by laser.