The mold of the electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine includes a bracket, a workbench and a clamping plate. When used, the wire is energized to the coil, and after energized, the pressure plate generates gravity, so as to achieve the clamping of the thin plate between the pressure plate and the base. Due to the use of electromagnetic force clamping, the pressure plate can be made into a variety of workpiece requirements, and the workpiece can be processed on the side wall, the operation is also very simple. What are the characteristics of it when it is used, and what are the processes when it is used?
Characteristics of electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine:
1, the use of hydraulic convex automatic compensation system, to solve the slider in the process of bending deformation on the quality of the workpiece. The amount of compensation is adjusted by the CNC bending motor by the electro-hydraulic servo system, convenient.
2, the use of fully functional rear stopper mechanism, can choose to control a plurality of rear stopper shaft. Functional parts in rear stopper. Such as guide rail, lead screw, bearing and so on are imported original, to ensure the accuracy of rear stopper.
3, the body of the whole welding structure, easy to transport, easy to process, to ensure the accuracy of the machine.
4. The fuselage, slider and other important parts are analyzed by ANSYS finite element analysis software to ensure the reliability of machine tools.
5. The hydraulic system adopts integrated control system imported from Germany to reduce pipeline installation and improve the working stability of the machine tool. The appearance is beautiful and simple.
6. The NUMERICAL control system adopts Dutch DELEM65W and Italian ESAKV2004.
7. C-type plate is installed on both sides of the fuselage, and high-precision grating ruler is installed on the C-type plate, so as to avoid the influence of body deformation on the bending accuracy when bending.
The use process of electro-hydraulic servo bending machine:
1. First, switch on the power supply, turn on the switch on the control panel, and then start the oil pump, so that you can hear the rotating sound of the oil pump (the machine does not move at this time).
2, stroke adjustment, use must pay attention to adjust the stroke, must be tested before bending.Its upper die down to the bottom must ensure that there is a plate thickness clearance. Otherwise it will cause damage to the mould machine. Stroke adjustment is also electric quick adjustment.
3, bending notch selection, generally choose the plate thickness of 8 times the width of the notch. For bending 4mm sheet metal, choose about 32 notches.
4, the rear stopper adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine tuning, the method is the same as the shearing machine.
5, step on the foot switch to start bending, CNC bending machine mold and shearing machine is different, can be loosened at any time, loosen the foot will stop, continue to step down.