How to design a CNC shearing machine? The most important thing is to consider two aspects, one is its accuracy, and the other is the practicality of its system. As long as these two aspects are selected correctly, there will be no mistakes.
In the working process of the Cnc metal shearing machine, we should ensure that the following aspects can be achieved in order to be able to operate it correctly, mainly:
(1) The program instructions must be correct, and there should be no abnormalities during dry running of the equipment.
(2) The materials processed should not exceed the working capacity of the equipment.
(3) The cnc metal shearing machine cannot be overloaded to avoid damage.
(4) The cutting edge of the blade of the shearing machine should be sharp, and if it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(5) Materials of different specifications and sizes cannot be processed at the same time, but even the same material cannot be overlapped and cut.
(6) The corner waste generated when cutting boards should be cleaned up in time to prevent it from hurting people.
Common faults and treatment methods of shears
1 Power on, the indicator light is on, and the motor cannot start. Power phase loss or virtual connection of main control line. Check the power supply and control lines and the main stop button.
2 The board skin is thin and thick. The knife is high or low, the knife seam is inconsistent with the feed wheel, and the wood is on the yin and yang side. Refer to the knife adjustment chart to adjust the knife height, adjust the knife seam and hanging wheel, and replace the wood.
3 During normal rotary cutting, it feeds automatically and stops when it feeds.
1) Virtual connection of the feed circuit;
2) The electromagnetic clutch plate is slipping and the knife is too high;
3) Check whether the feed line is virtual connected;
4) Clean the clutch plate with gasoline or diesel and adjust the knife height.
If there is a problem during the inspection process of the shears, the user can make reasonable adjustments according to the situation. Generally speaking, the common fault is basically a phenomenon caused by the power supply and blade installation, so this requires the user to be the first At the beginning, we can pay more attention to these two aspects. We will carefully check these two aspects before proceeding to work. Presumably, it is not easy to malfunction during the work.
How to adjust the blade gap of the shears? This article covers them all.
1. Remove the lower blade and clean it piece by piece.
2. The blade can be used on all sides, and the one that is selected should be installed tightly. And check the straightness of the blade in the horizontal and vertical directions.
3. Remove the upper blade and clean it piece by piece. In the same way, the blade can be used on all sides, and the selected one side is tightly installed. And check the straightness of the blade in the horizontal and vertical directions.
4. The upper blade is fixed and cannot be adjusted. We adjust the shear blade gap by adjusting the lower blade.
5. Find the left and right screws of the lower blade to increase the clearance, generally on the outermost side.
6. Find the two set screws on the left and right of the lower blade to push the lower blade to reduce the gap. There are locked backup nuts on them, generally on the inside.
7. Loosen the four left and right bolts on the lower blade table.
8. Manually turn the upper blade down to the proper position, and the operator will start to adjust at the blanking area of the shearing machine supplier.
9. Use a feeler gauge to roughly adjust to 0.5 mm from the unoccupied part of the left hand and upper blade.
10. Manually turn the blade to the middle position and adjust it to 0.5 mm.
11. Manually turn the blade upward to move the blade to the right position where the upper and lower blades are not disengaged, and the middle position is roughly adjusted to 0.5 mm.
12. Manually turn the upper blade to the proper position and start fine adjustment.
13. Use the feeler gauge to fine-tune from the unoccupied part of the left hand and the upper and lower blades to the feeler gauge where three wires can enter and five wires cannot enter.
14. Manually turn the blade up to the middle position and start fine-tuning until the feeler gauge can enter three wires and five wires cannot enter.
15. Manually turn the blade up to the position where the upper and lower knives are not disengaged on the right side and start fine-tuning until the feeler gauge can enter three wires and five wires cannot enter.
16. The above is fine-tuned for the new car to the point that the feeler gauge can enter three threads and five threads cannot enter.
17. For old cars, fine-tune the feeler gauge so that ten threads can enter 20 threads can not enter. Or make appropriate adjustments according to 1/10-1/20 of the required thickness of the cut sheet metal.
18. When the cutting edge of the shearing machine is sharp, if the edge of the cut plate has burrs, the gap between the upper and lower blades can be appropriately reduced.