A. Stainless steel plate CNC bending machine processing points
Due to the high yield point of stainless steel itself, high hardness, cold hardening effect is significant, stainless steel plate bending its characteristics are as follows:
1) Due to poor thermal conductivity than ordinary low carbon steel, low elongation, resulting in the required deformation force;
2) stainless steel sheet has a strong rebound tendency compared with carbon steel in bending nc bending machine;
3) stainless steel plate relative to carbon steel due to low elongation, bending workpiece bending Angle R is greater than carbon steel, otherwise there may be cracks;
4) because of the high hardness of stainless steel plate, cold work hardening effect is significant so in the selection of bending tool to choose heat treatment hardness should reach more than 60HRC tool steel, its surface roughness than carbon steel bending tool is an order of magnitude higher.
According to the above characteristics, generally speaking:
1 unit size, the thicker the plate, the greater the bending force required, and with the increase of the plate thickness in the selection of bending equipment bending force margin should be greater;
2. Under unit size, the greater the tensile strength, the smaller the elongation, the greater the bending force required, the greater the bending Angle should be;
3. In the case that the plate thickness corresponds to the bending radius in the design drawing, according to experience, the expansion size of a bending workpiece is the addition of right-angle edges minus two plate thicknesses, which can fully meet the requirements of design accuracy. Calculating the expansion amount according to the empirical formula can simplify the calculation process and greatly improve the production efficiency;
4. The greater the yield strength of the material, the greater the elastic recovery. In order to obtain the Angle of 90 degrees of bending parts, the smaller the Angle of the knife needed to be designed. Relative to the steel plate thickness of stainless steel bending Angle is larger, which should be paid special attention to otherwise there will be bending cracks, affecting the strength of the workpiece.
Two. Stainless steel rebound
The rebound of stainless steel is really troublesome. It has to do with a lot of things
1. Hardness: The greater the hardness, the greater the rebound. The 301-EH material was used last time, and the springback was placed at 14 degrees. 2. Ratio of material thickness to material thickness of bending radius: the greater the ratio, the greater the springback
3.SUS301 bounces back more than SUS304. In the same case, SUS304 bounces back less than 301 by 2 degrees. In addition, Japan 301 is expected to rebound larger than Taiwan.
4. Forming methods are also different. The springback of one step molding is larger than that of multiple molding.
5. My custom is to try the mold after correction, how much difference change how many degrees, and pay attention to the rebound Angle rebound and radius rebound, specific situation specific analysis.
Of course, if the technician's technology is good, he will adjust the dislocation, and inform the design of corresponding changes after adjustment. Move commonly every time 5 will try, this is the technology that relies on technician and experience.
Three. Stainless steel plate CNC bending machine processing rebound solutions
It is recommended to use three-cylinder CNC bending machine in the process of bending to solve the rebound problem, three-cylinder CNC bending machine straightness and Angle is more guaranteed.
0086 555 8327689