Views: 4 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2020-11-10 Origin: DURMAPRESS
People who have bought laser cutting machines tend to pay attention to two issues first:
how to use? How to maintain?
Using a aluminum laser cutting machine can get twice the result with half the effort, while maintaining a laser cutting machine can save costs to the utmost extent. Because the price of a aluminum laser cutting machine ranges from hundreds of thousands to millions.
Although high-quality after-sales service can provide some basic guarantees, regular and comprehensive maintenance is the most important thing to truly extend the service life of the laser cutting machine. Only by doing good maintenance can real low investment and high return be realized. So how can we properly maintain the laser cutting equipment? The following five tips will help you clear up all maintenance problems.
一、 Cleaning of various components
In order to ensure that the laser is always in a normal working state, after two weeks of continuous operation or when it is not used for a period of time, the components in the optical path such as the laser lens should be checked first before starting to make sure that the optical components are free from dust pollution, mildew and other abnormal phenomena If there is any abnormal phenomenon mentioned above, it should be cleaned and cleaned in time to ensure that the optical components will not be damaged under strong laser irradiation. (If the use environment of the equipment is relatively clean, the above inspection can be extended to one month or even longer accordingly)
1. Replacement of circulating water and cleaning of water tank:
Before the machine works, ensure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, the circulating water should be replaced and the water tank cleaned regularly. It is best to clean it once a week.
White scale will also appear in the tube after long-term use. At this time, a small amount of vinegar must be added to the circulating water. After the scale is removed, the laser tube is washed with pure water, which will also extend the life of the laser tube.
The purity of the cooling water is also the key to ensuring the laser output efficiency and the life of the laser concentrating cavity components. During use, the conductivity of the internal circulating water should be checked once a week to ensure that its conductivity is 30.5MW·cm, and it is best to replace it once a month. The conductivity of circulating deionized water and newly injected pure water is 32MW·cm. At the same time, you should always pay attention to observe the color change of the ion exchange column in the cooling system. If the color of the resin in the exchange column changes to dark brown or even black, the resin should be replaced immediately.
It is worth noting that in the environment with high temperature or humid environment, you should always pay attention to observe whether there is any "condensation" phenomenon on the pipe of cooling water circulation or laser condenser cavity due to low water temperature during laser operation. The "condensation" phenomenon will cause damage to the end face of the YAG crystal, resulting in a decrease in output power and even failure to emit light. If there is "condensation", immediately stop using the laser welding machine. After the moisture on the surface of the concentrating cavity is naturally dried, re-check the condition of the YAG optical surface to determine whether to clean the YAG rod. Check that everything is normal before turning it on again. Pay attention to properly adjust the lower limit set temperature of the high temperature controller before starting up.
2. Fan cleaning:
When the fan in the machine is used for a long time, a lot of solid dust will accumulate in the fan, which makes the fan generate a lot of noise and is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. Dust will also deteriorate the insulation performance of electrical components and cause electrical breakdown, increase the wear of the motion system and reduce the accuracy, and make the light output of the optical system weak or even unable to emit light. When the fan suction is insufficient, the fan needs to be cleaned. The surface of the equipment can be wiped clean with a rag, and the inside of the equipment can be washed with a long-bristled brush and a high-pressure air gun to clean the inside.
3. Lens cleaning:
The reflector and focusing lens on the sheet metal laser cutting machine are easily stained with dust or other contaminants, which affects the depth of engraving and cutting, and also affects the accuracy of engraving and cutting, causing laser loss or lens damage. Generally, it takes about a week (according to the frequency of use of the laser cutting machine) to carefully wipe the three mirrors and one focusing mirror with absolute alcohol.
At the same time of cleaning:
(1) The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged;
(2) The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling;
(3) When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface down.
4. Guide rail cleaning:
The guide rail and linear axis are one of the core components of the equipment. In order to ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine, the guide rail and linear axis are required to have high guiding accuracy and good movement stability. During the operation of the equipment, a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke will be generated from the processed parts, and these smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which will cause many adverse effects on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will cause the Corrosion spots are formed on the surface of the linear shaft, which shortens the service life of the equipment. Thelaser cutting machine 1500x3000 guide rails should be cleaned every half a month, and the machine should be turned off before cleaning.
2. Fastening and lubrication of screws and couplings
After the motion system works for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion connection will loosen, which will affect the stability of the mechanical motion. During the operation of the machine, it is necessary to always observe whether there are abnormal noises or abnormal phenomena in the transmission components, and tighten the screws one by one with tools at intervals. The first tightening should be about one month after the equipment is used.
Since the cutting machine is particularly sensitive to vibration, the working environment should be far away from places where there are vibration sources such as punching machines and heavy objects, and anti-vibration pads can be installed to avoid the impact of the environment on the machine. In addition, there are several timing belts in the transmission system of the laser cutting machine. If the timing belt is too loose, the engraving font will appear ghosting. If the timing belt is too tight, the timing belt will wear out. After using for a period of time, the tension screw of the timing belt should be adjusted properly until the engraved text does not appear ghosting.
In addition to tightening the adjusting screws, some bearings of the laser cutting machine need to be regularly oiled (except oil-retaining bearings). Use a clean soft cloth to wipe off the floating soil on the bearing, use a needle tube to suck the oil into the needle tube, and then use the needle to slowly inject the bearing, and then slowly rotate the bearing when filling the oil.
3. Inspection of the optical path
The optical path system of the machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. Although the focusing mirror does not usually shift in the optical path, it is recommended that the user check whether the optical path is normal before each work. Every other week, check the X-axis guideway and lead screw, Y-axis guideway and lead screw, Z-axis guideway and lead screw lubricating oil filling, keep the lubrication of all moving parts, and extend the Service life. Equipment operators can often check the laser output spot with black paper. Once spot unevenness or energy drop is found, the laser resonator should be adjusted in time to ensure the beam quality of the laser output.
4、 heat protection and heat removal
An increase in temperature will reduce the insulation performance of the equipment and deteriorate the component parameters. It is usually stipulated that the working environment of the cutting machine does not exceed 40℃, and 20~25℃ is the most suitable.
5、precautions during daily maintenance
1. The installation fulcrum of the laser tube of the laser cutting machine should be reasonable, and the fulcrum should be at a quarter of the total length of the laser tube, otherwise it will cause the laser tube's spot pattern to deteriorate, and the laser power drop cannot meet the requirements;
2. The suction device should be checked and cleaned on schedule, and the fan duct should be cleaned, otherwise the dust will quickly contaminate the lens and laser tube, and the mechanical and electronic components will be easily oxidized, resulting in poor contact;
3. The power of the power grid must match the equipment itself;
4. The working current of the laser tube should be reasonable, and it should not be allowed to work under the full power for a long time. The power of the laser equipment should be adjusted to 50%-60% of the total power when working. The laser should be used reasonably and the laser energy should be saved. The optical system should also be cleaned regularly, otherwise it will cause premature aging and rupture of the laser tube;
5. The dirt and dust on the machine body, cutting head, sensor and other parts should be removed in time to keep the appearance of the machine clean;
6. The combustibles (such as glove rags, etc.) in the machine tool should be cleaned up in time to prevent fires during cutting;
7. The iron slag on the hopper waste car should be cleaned up in time to ensure that the cutting waste can fall smoothly;
8. Before carding the machine every day, carefully check whether the pressure of the working gas and the reducing valve are working properly to avoid insufficient air pressure, which will affect the quality of the cutting section;
9. Before use, check the connection of each air pipe of the cutting head to determine whether there is any leakage of cooling water to ensure the normal supply of gas and cooling water;
10. During the debugging process, a black metal material with good absorption performance should be placed on the optical path of the laser output as a beam terminator to prevent fire accidents.
Only by correctly mastering these five tips for maintaining the laser cutting machine can the laser cutting machine have a longer life, so as to truly achieve low cost and high return.