Views: 37 Author: Durmapress Publish Time: 2020-04-28 Origin: Durmapress
Laser technology is one of the great inventions of the 20th century. Since the first laser was introduced in 1960, solid-state lasers, gas lasers, semiconductor lasers, and excimer lasers have been born. The laser is different from the ordinary light source. It has good monochromaticity and coherence, good directivity and extremely high energy density. These characteristics make the laser widely used in laser cutting and other fields.In May 2015, the Chinese government released the "Made in China 2025" plan, which pointed out the development direction of China's manufacturing industry in the next ten years. As an indispensable part of modern manufacturing industry, laser cutting is bound to occupy the front row in the future development of manufacturing industry with the strong support of the country.
Laser cutting uses a high-power density laser beam to irradiate the material to be cut, so that the material is quickly heated to the vaporization temperature and evaporates to form a hole. As the beam moves the material, the hole continuously forms a very narrow width (such as about 0.1mm) cut Sewing to complete the cutting of the material.
Compared with other cutting methods, laser cutting machine has the following outstanding advantages:
1. Good quality: Due to the small laser spot, high energy density and fast cutting speed, laser cutting can obtain better cutting quality.
2. High efficiency: The laser cutting machine is generally equipped with multiple CNC worktables, and the entire cutting process can be CNC controlled. During operation, it is only necessary to change the NC program to apply to the cutting of parts with different shapes, which can perform both two-dimensional cutting and three-dimensional cutting.
3. Fast speed: no need to clamp and fix during laser cutting, saving auxiliary time for loading and unloading.
4. High brightness: The brightness of the solid-state laser can reach 1011W / cm2Sr.
5. Good effect: laser cutting slit has good verticality and smooth surface, which can be used for parts forming and welding without subsequent reprocessing and cleaning treatment. There are no burrs on the cut edges and basically no deformation. Laser cutting has a large aspect ratio, and the metal material can reach about 20: 1.
6. Long life: laser cutting has low energy consumption, there is no "knife" wear problem during cutting, and it can be used for a long time.
As a new type of processing method, laser cutting has been widely used in the processing of metal and non-metal materials due to its advantages of precise processing, fast processing, simple operation and high degree of automation. The combination of laser cutting machine and computer technology can achieve the synchronization of design and production-users design products on the computer, and the laser cutting machine performs real-time laser engraving output.
With the in-depth implementation of the "Industry 4.0" and "Made in China 2025" plans in the future, the manufacturing industry will undergo dramatic changes. Laser processing, which belongs to the field of high-tech manufacturing, will allow more creative products to emerge in various fields of metal processing. Creatives will use laser technology more daringly, which will deduce the stunning industrial beauty!