X-forward and backward movement of rear stop material (servo motor drive) Numerical control bending machine
V-table deflection compensation (hydraulic compensation cylinder);
H-up and down of rear stopper (servo motor drive)
Y1, Y2 axis positioning accuracy ±0.01mm, repeat positioning accuracy 0.01mm; X axis positioning accuracy ±0.025mm, repeated positioning accuracy 0.025mm; V-axis positioning accuracy ±0.025mm, repeated positioning accuracy 0.025mm;
There are four CNC bending systems, as follows:
1. Transmission system;
2. Control system;
3. Compensation mechanism;
4. Hydraulic system;
The basic categories of numerical control systems are:
If according to the trajectory of the movement, the NUMERICAL control system can be divided into point control numerical control system, linear control numerical control system and contour control numerical control system these three.
If according to the processing technology, CNC system can be divided into turning and milling CNC system, grinding CNC system.
If the servo system is divided, numerical control system can be divided into open loop control numerical control system, semi-closed loop control numerical control system and full closed loop control numerical control system these three.
If according to the functional level points, numerical control system can be divided into economic numerical control system, universal numerical control system and high-grade numerical control system these three.
How to better operate CNC bending machine CNC bending operation, always pay attention to personal safety, generally need to pay attention to the following points:
(1) When the equipment is in the open state, it is not possible to reach into the cutting edge of the bending machine to adjust the rear gear, but to adjust the rear of the equipment.
(2) When operating close to the knife edge, both hands must be pressed against the appropriate position of the lower mold to avoid fingers accidentally extending into the knife edge.
(3) the removed tool can not be placed on the bending machine, nor can it be relied on the bending, so as not to drop the tool and hurt people.
(4) When installing the tool, ensure that the tool has been tightened before the upper and lower die separation. When disassembling the tool, hold the tool steady with both hands to separate the upper and lower molds.
(5) When processing parts, people should stand outside the scope of activities of parts, so as not to be scraped by parts.
(6) When processing large parts, it is best to stand on the side of the workpiece, so as to facilitate operation. When operating, people should stand firm and not affect the balance of the body because of the movement of the workpiece.