Fiber laser is the core equipment offiber laser cutting machine . One of the main reasons for the failure of the fiber laser power supply is the internal condensation of the laser. The internal condensation of the fiber laser is very related to the daily bad habits of the customer operation using the fiber laser.
In order to reduce the failure rate of the fiber laser and reduce the loss caused by the shutdown of the fiber laser cutting machine to customers, attention should be paid to the use of the fiber laser cutting machine.
Fiber laser cutting machine boot sequence
1. Check whether there are items affecting the safe operation of the machine within the operating range;
2. Turn on the general power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine and the control power switch of each branch;
3. Open the voltage regulator, check whether the running state of the voltage regulator is normal;
4. Turn on the power switch of the fiber laser, and then turn on the key switch to enable the air conditioner or internal dehumidifier of the fiber laser to run for more than 30 minutes.
5. Turn on the air compressor when the power switch of the fiber laser runs for 20 minutes, and check whether the operation status of the air compressor is normal;
6. Open the air control valve, open the cold dry machine, check whether the operation state of the cold dry machine is normal, whether the air pressure is normal;
7. According to the cutting needs, open the cutting auxiliary gas control valve, check whether the cutting auxiliary gas pressure is normal;
8. Turn on the power switch of the machine tool and press the power on button to start the control system of the machine tool. After the control system starts normally, the machine tool will return to the origin;
9. Turn on the power switch of the fiber laser for more than 30 minutes and then start the chiller to check whether the chiller runs normally.
10. When the actual temperature of the chiller reaches the range of one degree, apply high pressure to the fiber laser to check whether the operating status of the fiber laser is normal.
11. Open the suction fan or dust collector, check whether the suction fan or dust collector is running normally, and the fiber laser cutting machine enters the state to be cut.
Fiber laser cutting machine shutdown sequence
1. Turn off the suction fan or dust collector;
2. Turn off the fiber laser high voltage, the machine tool back to the origin, and then turn off the control system as required. After the control system is closed, press the power button to turn off the control system power, and turn off the total power switch of the machine tool;
3. Turn off the chiller;
4. Turn off the cold and dry machine, and turn off the gas control valve;
5. Turn off the air compressor;
6. Turn off the key switch of the fiber laser, and then turn off the power switch or turn off the key switch and power switch to keep the fiber laser charged. The fiber laser can be started up quickly the next day.
7. Turn off the voltage regulator;
8. Turn off the power switch of each branch and the general power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine.