Views: 178 Author: Durmapress Publish Time: 2020-06-04 Origin: Durmapress Inquire
CNC Press Brake is a modern high-precision automated technical equipment that integrates a high degree of integration of machine, electricity, liquid, gas and light. Hydraulic Press Brake is a key equipment for key processes in key products in processing enterprises. It will cause downtime, which will affect the production of the processing enterprise and cause great losses. In order to ensure the long-term safe and stable operation of CNC Press Brakes, and to reduce maintenance costs in a timely manner, eliminate hidden dangers, and improve the economic benefits of factory enterprises, it is necessary to strengthen the maintenance of CNC Press Brakes, thereby reducing corporate losses. 7. The key to preventive maintenance of hydraulic systems is to strengthen daily maintenance
The main maintenance work includes the following:
1. Daily inspection Its main items include hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system, guide rail lubrication system, cooling system, and air pressure system. Daily inspection is based on the normal conditions of each system. For example, when performing the process inspection of the spindle lubrication system, the power light should be on and the hydraulic pump should be running normally. If the power light is not on, the spindle should be kept stopped and contact the mechanical engineer. Carry out repairs.
2. Weekly inspection The main items include metal sheet bending machine parts and spindle lubrication system, which should be properly checked every week, especially the Press Brake parts should be cleaned of iron filings and external debris.
3. Monthly inspection Mainly check the power supply and air dryer. Under normal circumstances, the power supply voltage is rated at 180V-220V, and the frequency is 50Hz. If there is any abnormality, it must be measured and adjusted. The air dryer should be removed once a month, and then cleaned and assembled.
4. Quarterly inspection The quarterly inspection should mainly be carried out from three aspects: machine bed, hydraulic system and spindle lubrication system. For example, when checking the machine bed, it mainly depends on whether the Press Brake accuracy and machine level meet the requirements in the manual. If you have any questions, you should contact the mechanical engineer immediately. When checking the hydraulic system and the spindle lubrication system, if there is any problem, the new oil 6oL and 20L should be replaced and cleaned.
5. Semi-annual inspection After half a year, the hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system and X axis of the Press Brake should be inspected. If something goes wrong, new oil should be replaced and then cleaned.
After being fully familiar with and mastering the knowledge of preventive maintenance, you must also have a deeper understanding and necessary grasp of the causes and treatment of abnormal phenomena in the hydraulic system. Regular maintenance and inspection of the hydraulic system for the cnc sheet bending machine is more economical than repair after failure. It is recommended to carry out regular preventive maintenance of the system and regular replacement of important sealing materials after a certain working time.