1. The main machine adopts scissors frame to swing reciprocately to realize five-station work. The whole machine has the advantages of reasonable structure, light weight, low noise, portable and reliable.
The tool rest adopts the integral type, on which there are five workstations for punching, Angle steel, round steel, square steel, flat steel shearing, steel plate shearing.Channel steel and I-steel can also be shears, and the corresponding retaining device is configured.
The material pressing device adopts helical gear transmission to adjust and press, convenient and fast.
The Q35Y hydraulic ironworker is a kind of integrated metal shearing, punching, shearing plate, bending and other functions of the machine tool equipment, has the advantages of simple operation, less energy consumption, low maintenance cost, is the modern manufacturing industry (such as: metallurgy, bridge, communications, electric power, *** and other industries) metal processing equipment.
The Q35Y-30L hydraulic Ironworker is widely used in:
1. Steel structure processing
2. Elevator car and parts processing
3. Trailer -- spare tire parts, trailer hinge, plate hook, socket, waloon plate
4. Construction machinery industry -- belt machine, mixing station on the processing
5. Agricultural and animal husbandry machinery industry -- threshing machine frame body, trailer bucket parts processing
6. Food industry machinery - slaughtering equipment frame and parts processing
7. High and low voltage tower parts processing
8. Wind power generation equipment -- parts processing for stairs and pedals on wind power towers
9. Mechanical processing -- processing of building embedded parts/conveyor supports and other parts that play a connecting role
10. Food machinery - grain and oil equipment starch equipment support, shell, small processing
11. Railway truck/automobile, crane parts processing
12 channel steel, square steel, round steel, H steel, I-steel and other steel shear, punching, bending
Safety operation rules for hydraulic combined punch and shearing machines
First, pre-preparation before the boot
1. The lubrication of each transmission part should be sufficient, and the lubrication point should be refueled 2-3 times per shift;
2, shearing tool and punching die should be intact without cracking, fastening firmly;
3, the gap between the punch and the lower die hole wall should be uniform, in line with the requirements of punching shears, punch *** configuration should be slightly over the lower die hole plane;
4, the equipment electrical insulation, grounding is good.
II. Operation steps and specifications
1, operation steps
1) Check the power supply, voltage is stable, no lack of phase, leakage protector, air switch is intact.
2) Wiring, open the wiring cabinet of the combined punching and shearing machine, connect the wire and close the cabinet door.
3) After power on, step down the foot switch, and the machine does not move. Switch the power cord and check whether the emergency stop switch is open.
4) At work, pay attention to turn off the power every time the mold is changed at work.
5) After the work is finished, turn off the switch, turn off the main power switch, unplug the power cord, and clean up the debris.
2. Safe operation specification
1) Punching and shearing steel plate, round steel, square steel, section steel and other one can be carried out at the same time.However, both types of steel must not be cut at the same time.
2) It is strictly prohibited to shear and quench steel and process beyond the capacity of the equipment.
3) The cutting tool and the cutting edge should be kept sharp, and the cutting edge should be replaced in time if it becomes blunt or cracks.
4) shear steel plate, round steel, square steel, section steel must be compressed.
5) When cutting or punching, it is forbidden to touch the surface of the processed workpiece, and it is forbidden to measure the workpiece, and it is forbidden to clean the scraps directly by hand.
6) The operator must stop the machine when leaving the machine, and check the original position of the handle of each part should be unchanged when starting again.
7) no shear laminated sheet material, no shear pressure is not tight narrow sheet material and short material.
8) When two or more people work together, one person must command and act in unison.
9) When feeding, the finger must be away from the knife edge 200mm, small pieces to use special tools.
III. Handling of abnormal and emergency situations
Non-designated personnel are strictly prohibited to operate the equipment. People must leave the machine and stop normally.
1, shutdown follow-up work
1) Turn off the power and clean up the work site.
2) Check the equipment to ensure that the equipment is in good condition and carry out daily maintenance as required.
Four, maintenance rules
1) Operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
2) Add lubricating oil regularly, at fixed points and quantitatively according to the lubrication diagram in the manual before starting the machine each time. The oil should be clean and without precipitation.
3) The working table must be kept clean and the unpainted part should be coated with anti-rust grease.
4) Frequently check whether the electrical parts work normally ***.
5) Check the repair switch, insurance and handle regularly to ensure their reliable operation.
6) Oil, lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before work every day.