Views: 18 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2020-12-03 Origin: DURMAPRESS
The upper roller of the W11-10X3100 hydraulic 3-roller rolling machineacts on the piston in the symmetrical position in the center of the two lower rollers for vertical lifting movement through the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic cylinder. The final gear of the main reducer drives the two lower roller gears to engage in cooperative rotating movement, providing torque for the rolled plate.The flat plastic metal plate of the coiling machine, through the three working rollers of the coiling machine (two lower rollers and one upper roller), with the help of the upper roller's pressure and the lower roller's rotation movement, causes the metal plate to go through many times of continuous bending, and produces longer plastic deformation. The coiling is made into the required cylinder, cone cylinder or part of them.The disadvantage of this hydraulic three-roll plate rolling machine is that the end of the plate needs to be prebent with the help of other equipment.The machine is suitable for large plate coiling machine with plate thickness over 50mm. A row of fixed supporting rollers is added to the lower part of the two lower rollers to shorten the span of the two lower rollers, so as to improve the precision of the workpiece and the overall performance of the machine.
Safe operation rules for three roller hydraulic 3-roller rolling machine
1. The plate rolling machine must be managed by a special person.
2. Operators must be familiar with the structure, performance and usage of the plate rolling machine, and the operation can only be carried out with the consent of the responsible
3. Carefully check whether the safety device is in good condition before starting the machine.
4. During operation, hands and feet are strictly prohibited on rollers, transmission parts and workpieces.
5. After the work is interrupted, the clutch should be put into neutral.
6. Coordinated operation of multiple people must be directed by specially-assigned person.
7. Overload work is strictly prohibited.
8. Lifting and lifting of the upper roller The inverted reset of the upper roller bearing and the balance of the upper roller shall be carried out after the main drive stops.
9. The work site shall not be piled up with work pieces and sundry things, and the machine tools and the site shall be kept clean at all times.
10. Cut off the power supply and lock the power box after the operation
Maintenance rules for plate winder:
1. Lubricate the smooth and artificial smooth points of each oil cup as required according to the rules in the smooth hint drawing of the machine.
2. According to the regular parameters of the coiling machine, the thickness of the coiling machine is 20mm, the maximum length is 2500mm, and the yielding limit of the coiling material is less than 250Mpa.
3. After the power is switched on, carry out the upward and downward movement of the lower roller and the upward and downward movement of the upper roller, and check that there is no normal dead card phenomenon in each movement.
4, strictly according to the coil plate processing procedures and operating methods, when the upper roll up to the limit position, pay great attention to the safe operation of the equipment.
5. When the main drive stops, the upper roll can be lifted or lowered, the inverted bearing can be reset and the upper roll can be lifted.
6. If any abnormal phenomena such as irregular noise and impact are found during operation, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection.
7. During operation, all personnel should be in harmony with each other and follow the command of the person in charge of the reel. No password should be given to stop the operation of the machine.
8. During the operation of the rolling plate, great attention should be paid to the hand being pressed by the steel plate and rolled together with the steel plate.
9, with the crane lifting steel plate or drum, pay attention not to bump with the machine.After the completion of the coil board, make sure that all the finished materials and sites are clear, and do the maintenance work of the equipment, close the power supply in time.
1. Sort out the components of the plate rolling machine, especially the connection place;
2. When assembling the plate winder, it shall follow the principle from inside out, first down and then up;
3. In the device, it is preferred to focus on the operation of the device or the device in the same direction with the same tooling;
4. In the process of installation, the transfer shall be strictly in accordance with the design drawing, and the dimensions and standards shall be strictly checked.
Whether it is the use of a reel of any large enterprises or similar machine manufacturers of the factory this equipment must be in order to prevent leakage and dust in the processing must be equipped with a sealed device.
Machine hydraulic system plays a seal components, namely seals and seals in the machine hydraulic system is used to avoid fluid or solid particles from leakage between adjacent joint surface, and avoid the impurities such as dust and moisture intrusion machine equipment such as the internal components of materials or parts, machine seal leakage of hydraulic system can form the waste of working medium, machine and environment, and even cause the failure of the mechanism operation and equipment accidents.
The reliability and service life of seals in the hydraulic system of plate rolling machine is an important index to measure the quality of the hydraulic system.
Besides gap seal, all is the use of seals, make the space between the adjacent two coupled appearance control in the smallest space need to seal the liquid can pass the machine hydraulic system of the seals in the contact seal, general component is self sealing clamp type sealing and sealing type self-tightening sealing also calls the lip) two, but the machine hydraulic system of the factors affecting sealing its function is different, like three-roller plate seal it has, by the effects of temperature and pressure as well as the existing in the preface.