Views: 95 Author: Durmapress Publish Time: 2020-05-14 Origin: Durmapress
1. Wear work clothes and tight cuffs when entering the venue. It is strictly forbidden to play around and keep the venue clean and tidy.
2. The operation of the related equipment and tools must be mastered correctly.
3. Before starting, you must carefully check whether the motor, switch, line and ground are normal and firm, and check that the operating parts and buttons of the equipment are in the correct position.
4. Check the coincidence and firmness of the upper and lower molds; check whether each positioning device meets the requirements of being processed.
5. When the upper slide and each positioning axis are not at the origin, the homing procedure should be run.
6. After the equipment is started, it will run for 1-2 minutes and move on the skateboard for 2 to 3 times. If it is found abnormal sound or failure, it should stop immediately and eliminate the fault.
7. The lubricating parts of the Press Brake should be lubricated regularly.
8. Press Brake operation is prohibited when installing the bending mold.
9. According to the thickness, shape and size of the sheet to be bent, adjust the stroke of the slider and adjust the selection of the upper and lower molds and the bending pressure. When selecting the size of the lower die opening and checking the bending force of the work piece, it is necessary to compare the bending force table on the right side of the machine tool.
Correctly select the bending mold and determine the size of the lower die according to the plate thickness. The general die size is 8 ~ 10 times the thickness of the plate, and the thin plate within 2mm can be 6 ~ 8 times.
10. When adjusting the gap between the upper and lower dies, the slider must stop at the top dead center. The gap must be adjusted from large to small. The gap between the upper and lower molds is adjusted initially. Generally, it can be about 1 mm larger than the plate thickness. The gap must be greater than the plate thickness to avoid crushing the mold due to no gap.
11. The upper and lower molds should be fastened in the correct position, and prevent injury when installing the upper and lower molds.
12. When the Press Brake is working, it is forbidden to deposit debris and measuring tools between the upper and lower molds.
13. When multiple people operate the Press Brake, the main operator should be confirmed and the use of the foot switch should be controlled by the main operator, and no other personnel can use it.
14. The sheet metal must be compacted when it is bent to prevent the sheet from lifting and hurting.
15. When the machine tool is working, no one is allowed to stand behind the machine tool.
16. When it is found that the workpiece or mold is not correct, it should be stopped and corrected. It is strictly prohibited to correct it by hand during operation to prevent injury.
17. It is forbidden to fold ultra-thick iron plates or hardened steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels, and sheets that exceed the performance of sheet metal Press Brakes to avoid damage to the machine tool.
18. Correctly select the bending pressure, and the pressure should be less than 1/2 of the maximum pressure during partial load.
19. When the folding plate length is less than 1000mm, the machine is not allowed to work at full load.
20. When changing the lower die, the slider must stop at the bottom dead center, otherwise personal injury may occur.
21. If there is any abnormality in the Press Brake, immediately cut off the power supply, stop the operation, and notify the relevant personnel to eliminate the fault in time.
22. The slider must be stopped at the bottom dead center before shutting down.
23. After completion, cut off the power and clean up the work site.