Views: 51 Author: Durmapress Publish Time: 2020-06-08 Origin: Durmapress
1. Scope of application: Tolerances are based on "General Tolerances of Sheet Metal Parts and Structural Parts of Electrical Equipment Equipment Tolerances and Selection Rules" (JB/T6753.1-93), "Electric Equipment Equipment Components
The general tolerance of poor metal shear plate and cut parts" (JB/T6753.1-93) is controlled, in which the general tolerances of shear width, length, straightness and vertical shear are divided into A and B levels. According to different needs
They can be selected separately or mixed. This process code applies to the Shearing Machine of low carbon steel plates in the process of high and low voltage switchgear (box).
2. Hydraulic Shearing Machines Process :
1. Preparation before production: see the drawings and proofread the process to expand the size, according to the batch parts and production quantity, displacement and set.
2. Check the error of the measuring tool and take measures to solve it.
3. Material and parts inspection;
(1) Check the thickness specification of the material.
(2) Check the surface for severe corrosion.
(3) Adjust the gap of the shearing machine knife according to the material thickness.
(4) Check that the straightness and parallelism of the parts meet the quality standards of the respective products.
4. Shearing Cutting Machine Price Process:
(1) Expand the size according to the drawing process and technical requirements of Shear Cutting Machine ; use a square rule to correct the baffle.
(2) The operation must meet the requirements of the shearing machine. After the test run is normal, the sample can be processed only after it is checked to meet the requirements.
(3) Before blanking, the sheet should be flushed along the length, and then taken at a right angle along the width.
(4) Adjust the size and angle to meet the technical requirements.
(5) The first piece must be checked when batch cutting, and random inspection should be carried out during processing to make it meet the requirements.
(6) The processed materials should be neatly arranged, marked according to the requirements, and transferred to the crossed line group.
(7) After processing, the remaining materials and residual materials should be removed.
5. Hydraulic Shearing Machine Preparation content:
(1) Prepare hand tools such as wrenches and measuring tools such as steel rulers, steel tape measures, angle rulers, etc. ,
(2) Prepare steel plates that need to be cut. The steel plates should meet the relevant material standards. The steel plates should be straight. Plates with an unevenness of more than 2 mm per square meter are strictly prohibited.
(3) If the steel plate is severely corroded, its use should be prohibited.
6. Check and adjust the cnc metal cutting machine .
6.1 Check the blade of the shear, the inspection content includes:
A. Whether the blade fastening screws are tight.
B. Whether the blade edge is sharp.
C. Shearing must not have undercuts or stretching, and the burrs should not exceed 0.2 mm.
D. The gap between the joints of the two blades is not more than 0.2 mm.
E. Blade straightness should not be greater than 0.03 mm.
F. Shear dimensional tolerance should be within the allowable deviation range.
6.2 Adjust the gap:
According to the material thickness of the workpiece, adjust the blade gap of the shearing machine. There is a gap adjuster on the left side of the shearing machine. When cutting steel plates of different thicknesses, the blade clearance should meet the requirements of the shearing machine.
6.3 Adjust to board:
Adjust to the board according to the drawing requirements. The method and requirements for the board adjustment include:
A. When adjusting the front to the board, the following knife edge is used as a reference, and use a steel tape to hook the lower knife edge to measure the front to board position.
B. Click the travel button of the shear when adjusting to the board, and observe the screen size change, so that the position of the board to the desired size stops.
C. Check the tightening screws of various parts of the shearing machine, whether the nuts are loose, focus on checking the two nuts of the eccentric spindle.
D. Check the lubrication of the machine and add enough lubricant to each moving part.
E. Turn on the power to start the motor. After the machine rotates normally, step on the foot pedal to make the machine cut several times. The machine has abnormal sounds and phenomena, and it should be stopped for processing.
6.4. Trial cut:
(1) Cut a steel plate for the following inspections:
A. Whether the cross-section is straight, if there are squeeze edges and spurs, recheck the adjustment gap or replace the blade.
B. Check whether the dimensions and angles conform to the drawings. If they do not match the drawings, find out the reason or adjust to the board.
C. Shearing must not have undercuts or stretching, and the burrs should not exceed 0.2mm.
D. Tolerance of shear size should be within the allowable deviation range.
(2) When the workpiece for trial shearing is unqualified, the trial shearing should be performed after adjusting the machine.
(1) The steel plate should be held steady and flat when cutting, to prevent the steel plate from moving.
(2) Steel plates with edges that are not straight or with burrs should be cut first to make the edges flat before cutting.
(3) When cutting the board, it should be close to the left side ruler of the machine tool to ensure that the angle of the 3 workpieces is 90 degrees, especially for the steel plate whose four corners are not 90 degrees.
(4) The cutting tolerance of the sheet material should conform to the drawing. When there is no tolerance requirement in the drawing, the cutting tolerance should meet the following table:
(1) The first piece cut in batches must be inspected by the leader of this group before being allowed to continue cutting.
(2) Quality inspection should be carried out at any time during the cutting process. If problems are found and the cause of the problem is found, the production can be continued.
7. Process requirements for the steel cutting machine Price :
7.1 Cutting clearance:
|Gap||Flat Blade||Oblique blade|
7.2 Allowable value of sheet burr after cutting:
|Plate Thickness||Sheet Burr Thickness|
Precautions for cutting
1. Before the material is stabilized, do not put your feet on the pedal to avoid quality and industrial accidents.
2. The operator should be familiar with the performance of the equipment, and should concentrate on the operation. Turn on the equipment, operate the foot pedal switch, and the tool post does 2-3 reciprocating movements in dry run. After carefully observing all work regardless of normal operation,
Before cutting work.
3. It is forbidden to stack items, tools and debris on the equipment. Nor can it be placed on the workbench to avoid accidents caused by rolling into the blade. Keep the environment around the equipment tidy.
4. Check the equipment according to the content of the cutting machine tour inspection. Equipment should be maintained as required, and protective devices should be safe and reliable.
5. Fill, clean, and change oil according to the lubricant chart. The oil cup of the shearing machine is filled with lubricating oil, to check the safety and reliability of electrical equipment, and to check whether there are other hidden dangers of accidents.
6. Adjust the blade gap according to the thickness of the cut sheet. When replacing the blade, the knife groove should be clean, the knife should be square, the screws should be tightened evenly, and check whether the gap between the blades is 6% of the cutting thickness.
7. The shearing machine should cut according to the specified range. Avoid cutting over the thickness or hard scars, slag inclusions, welding seams, defects and other defective sheets, so as not to damage the shearing machine and the knife edge.
8. When cutting the narrow surface sheet, you must rely on the square ruler on both sides.
9. Carefully fill in the equipment daily maintenance records.
10. It is strictly forbidden to use equipment with overload and over specification.
11.- Cutting tools, debris should not be placed on the workbench to avoid accidents caused by rolling into the knife edge.
12. During operation, if abnormal phenomenon occurs, stop the machine immediately and check.
13. There must be a special person in charge when operating with multiple people. When adjusting the equipment, it must be stopped to avoid accidents.