Small and medium power fiber laser cleaning machine Equipment technical parameters
Input power supply:
Input voltage: 220V± 10%.
Frequency rate: 50 Hz.
Input power: 1500W.
Wave length: 1064 um.
Work rate: 20 W.
Instability: < 5%.
Beam quality: M2 < 2
Modulation frequency: 20KHz ~ 80KHz.
Host weight: 200 kg
Cleaning width: 110 mm.
Cleaning speed: 1 ~ 7000 mm/s.
Minimum line width: 0.1mm.
Line depth: 0.01 ~ 3 mm (depending on the material).
Cooling method: fan cooling.
Equipment System Composition
HT-FB100W-S Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine is a high-tech product which integrates laser, computer, automatic control and precision machinery technology. The main package
Include the following parts.
1) Laser power supply;
2) fiber laser;
3) Vibroscope scanning system;
4) Automatic focusing system;
5) Computer control system.
Equipment installation and positioning requirements
HT-FB100W-S fiber laser cleaning machine should be installed in a well-ventilated, clean and bright room. In order to ensure good ventilation and maintenance needs, the distance between the machine and the wall and other obstacles should be kept at least 0.6m.
Unpack and inspect
Only authorized personnel of the company can open the package, install and debug.
Pay attention to safety and avoid damage to equipment and accessories when unpacking.
If any damage is found in the package before opening the package or any damage is found in the parts of the machine during the installation process, the relevant personnel of the company shall be informed immediately.
The optical fiber cleaning machine host is placed on the prepared table, the table must have enough load-bearing capacity and stability, and 6 (or 4)M6 screws will be firmly connected with the optical fiber cleaning machine host.
Check the power supply and cable connection is correct, fastening and reliable.
Matters needing attention when the machine is maintained
1) When the machine is not working, the power supply of the marking machine and the computer should be cut off.
2) When the machine is not working, cover the field lens to prevent dust from polluting the optical lens.
3) When the machine is working, the circuit is in a high voltage state. For non-professionals, do not overhaul when the machine is starting, so as to avoid electric shock.
4) The power supply should be cut off immediately if any fault occurs to the machine.
5) If the equipment is used for a long time, dust in the air will be adsorbed on the lower surface of the focusing mirror, which will reduce the power of the laser and affect the cleaning effect; Severe cases cause optical lens to absorb too much heat so that the burst. When the cleaning effect is poor, the focusing mirror surface should be carefully checked to see if it is contaminated.
If the surface of the focusing lens is contaminated, remove the focusing lens and clean its lower surface.
Take special care to remove the focusing lens and avoid damage or injury. Also, do not touch the focal lens with your hands or other objects.
The cleaning method is to mix anhydrous ethanol (analytical pure) and diethyl ether (analytical pure) in a ratio of 3:1. Infiltrate the mixture with a long fiber cotton swab or lens paper and gently scrub the lower surface of the focusing lens. The cotton swab or lens paper must be replaced once for each rub.
6) In the process of cleaning machine, do not move the cleaning machine, so as not to damage the machine.
7) Do not cover the cleaning machine or put other items, so as not to affect the heat dissipation effect of the machine.
0086 555 8327689