Laser welding machines are currently more and more widely used, especially in the entire electronics industry. It is a major industrial upgrading process that gradually replaces the wave soldering used by current enterprises. The main advantages are: high efficiency, no consumables, very power saving, and energy saving Labor, as far as the laser welding machines currently on the market are concerned, they are mainly divided into the following types:
1. Jewelry laser welding machine: laser jewelry welding, a laser spot welding machine designed mainly for some irregular objects such as gold and silver jewelry and micro and small parts.
2. Mould laser spot welding machine: Mould laser welding machine is mainly used for repairing and welding of die, precision injection, die-casting, stamping, stainless steel and other hard materials such as chipped corners, cracks, edges and depleted sealing edges; high accuracy, Because the laser welding spot is thin and the heated area is small, the processed part is not easy to deform; the pattern can be etched after welding, and its effect will not be affected.
3. Automatic laser welding machine: The automatic laser welding machine is developed on the basis of mold laser welding machine connection, which is fast, high precision, and realizes automatic welding. A device suitable for continuous processing of some regular products. It is mainly used for laser welding of water pipe joints, tees, valves, showers, lithium batteries, battery packs, and electrodes. Welding of stainless steel, mobile phone screws, titanium alloys and other materials.
4. Galvanometer laser welding machine: In order to improve the production efficiency of the enterprise, the high-speed welding machine developed on the basis of the above several welding machines. Compared with the traditional automatic welding machine, the galvanometer welding uses the galvanometer to control the laser. The direction of the circle, square and other patterns. So the laser is moving, not the previous workbench or fixture. So it is faster and more accurate. Greatly save time and labor costs. Mainly used in: toys, mobile phones, electronic products, automobiles and other industries
5. Optical fiber transmission laser welding machine: The optical fiber transmission laser welding machine couples the high-energy laser beam and then enters the optical fiber line. Long-distance transmission can be realized through the optical fiber line, and then it becomes parallel light through the collimator, and then passes through Focusing is a kind of laser welding equipment that focuses the laser into a thin spot on the workpiece for welding. Compared with the ordinary YAG welding machine, the beam quality of the laser beam is better after the laser is focused by coupling and other processes, the beam is smaller, the energy is stronger, the output is more stable, and the welding accuracy is higher. It is mainly suitable for the welding of buttons, battery tabs and other products and small materials that require high precision.
6. Fiber laser continuous welding machine: Fiber laser continuous welding machine is a machine that realizes welding through a continuous light emitted by a fiber laser. Like the optical fiber transmission laser welding machine, it also belongs to the YAG series, which only transmits through the optical fiber, and the optical fiber continuous welding is a real laser welding machine belonging to the optical fiber series. Therefore, its beam quality is better, and its special continuous light is destined to be different. All of the above welding machines have pulsed light output modes. Only fiber laser continuous welding, its light output mode is continuous Sexual. Because of its continuity, it has stronger energy and greater heat, which can instantly melt the welding points of the product and realize welding. Mainly used in medical, mobile phone, battery, electronics, hardware, instrumentation, optical communication, aluminum and other industries.
The biggest advantage of the handheld laser welding machine is its simple structure, quick start, flexible welding, strong welding penetration, capable of welding at various complex angles, and its models are mobile (outdoor welding) and fixed. It has strong expandability. Later, it can be equipped with manipulators or other numerical control welding machine tools, and replace ordinary handheld heads or swing handheld heads to meet various welding requirements. There is a trend to replace penetrating argon arc welding, electric welding and secondary welding. The models generally have two modes, continuous and pulse, and the power range is generally between 500W and 1500W. Welding heads usually have two specifications, one is ordinary welding head, and the other is swing welding head.
1. The composition of the handheld laser welding machine
Hand-held laser welding machine is generally composed of laser, chiller, control software, laser welding head, optical fiber and other components.
2. Application industry of handheld laser welding machine
Suitable for stainless steel, carbon steel, silicon steel sheet, copper, aluminum alloy, gold, silver, chromium, nickel, titanium, tantalum and other metals or alloys. It is also used for welding a variety of dissimilar materials. Widely used in precision instruments, electronic components, home appliances, medical equipment, mobile communications, mobile phone parts, computer casings, sinks, stainless steel kitchen and bathroom products, vacuum flasks, sensors, mold accessories, safes, power distribution boxes, stainless steel products, Aluminum products, copper products, alloy materials, watches and glasses, jewelry, hardware components and other industries. Typical application industries are:
1. Laser welding of sheet metal, chassis and water tank;
2. All kinds of hardware lamp laser welding;
3. Laser welding of door and window frames;
4. Laser sealing and welding of kitchen, bathroom and wash basin hardware;
5. Laser welding of billboards and advertising characters.
Third, the application advantages of handheld laser welding machine
1. The hand-held welding gun replaces the previous inherent light path, which is more flexible and convenient, realizes long-distance laser welding, and overcomes the limitation of the workbench stroke space;
2. The handheld welding head is equipped with 5m-10M original optical fiber, which is flexible and convenient, and can realize outdoor welding;
3. Hand-held operation mode, assembling a special welding nozzle can weld any part of the workpiece at any angle;
4. Matching a variety of laser sources, suitable for workpieces with a variety of process requirements, welding one-time forming, basically no deformation, meeting the requirements of high-quality products;
5. Beautiful welding seam, no welding scar, no discoloration, no need for follow-up grinding;
6. The welding is firm, and the weld strength reaches or exceeds the base metal itself;
7. Suitable for tailor welding, stitch welding, internal and external fillet welding, arc welding, irregular shape welding, etc.;
8. The whole set of equipment has strong functionality, meets ergonomic design, and is suitable for various working environment scenarios;
9. Proprietary laser safety operation protection function to ensure the safety of operators during work;
10. The operation is simple, easy to learn and quick to get started, and the technical threshold for operators is not high, which saves labor costs;
11. Part of the welding equipment adopts an integrated cabinet, which integrates lasers, chillers, software control, etc., with unique advantages such as small footprint, convenient movement, and strong functionality.
0086 555 8327689