Views: 5 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2020-11-06 Origin: DURMAPRESS
When the iron shearing machine is in use, we need to understand its safety operating procedures, so that we can perform correct operations in accordance with the instructions when we use it later.
1. Wear tight-fitting protective clothing before operation. Cuffs should be fastened. The hem of the jacket cannot be opened. It is not allowed to wear, take off, or wrap around the body by the machine to prevent the machine from being twisted. You must wear a safety helmet, braids should be put in the hat, no skirts, slippers.
2. The plate hydraulic shearing machine operator must be familiar with the main structure, performance and use of the shearing machine.
3. The shearing machine cnc is suitable for cutting various steel plates, copper plates, aluminum plates and non-metallic material plates whose material thickness is the rated value of the machine tool, and it must be a material without hard marks, welding slag, slag inclusion, and welding seam. thickness.
4. How to use the shearing machine:
A. Adjust the blade gap according to the thickness of the material to be cut.
B. Adjust the master or fixture according to the width of the material to be cut.
C. Before the shearing machine is operated, make 1-3 empty strokes, and the shearing work can be carried out after it is normal.
5. If the machine is found to operate abnormally during use, immediately cut off the power supply and shut down for inspection. Imported pump
6. When adjusting the machine tool, the power supply must be cut off. When moving the workpiece, pay attention to the safety of your hands.
7. All parts of the shearing machine should be kept lubricated frequently. The operator should fill the lubricating oil once per shift, and the mechanics should fill the rolling bearing part with lubricating oil once every six months.
The correct operation of the shearing machine can not only reduce the generation of waste, but also reduce the danger of the operator.
Shearing machine is a kind of shearing equipment widely used in mechanical processing, which can cut steel plate materials of various thicknesses. Compact structure, easy operation, beautiful appearance, low energy consumption. It is widely used in metallurgy, light industry, machinery, automobiles, electrical appliances, instruments, hardware and other industries for cutting steel plates. During our use, we can improve the efficiency of the equipment through the following points:
1. In the shearing machine, if there is a hydraulic system, the amount of oil in the system should be stable, not too much or too little.
2. Servo control can be used, that is, the control of backgauge positioning to improve the work efficiency of the shearing machine.
3. Mechanical parts should be checked frequently to ensure that they can be used normally. Once problems are found, they should be dealt with immediately without delay. In addition, on the shearing machine blade, it must be ensured that it is sharp and cannot be worn. If there is wear, replace it with a new one in time.
Just as we increase the speed of running, we want to increase the frequency of legs. If the equipment wants to increase the speed, it is necessary to improve the system that affects the speed or replace the more efficient equipment.
Flat-blade shears have high strength and are not easily deformed. However, the size is relatively large, and the power consumption is also very high. It is mostly used for hot shearing of materials in the rolling mill. The flat blade type also has its own unique classification. Generally, it is divided into up-cutting and down-cutting according to the shearing method.
Special-purpose type generally corresponds to special needs, such as automobile longitudinal beams that require cold processing, and there are also two different types of steel structure and Kaiping wire. It is characterized by continuous and rapid production and very high efficiency. It is generally used in conjunction with other equipment.
Multi-purpose plate shears are divided into combined punching shears and sheet bending shears. The combined punching and hydraulic shearing machine design is often used in the process of blanking, and can complete a number of tasks, not only for cutting profiles, but also for cutting boards. The sheet metal bending and shearing machine is powerful and can complete two tasks of bending and shearing.
The hydraulic system of the power slide of Manshan Durmapress Machinery Techology Co.,Ltd CNC hydraulic shears is mainly composed of the following basic circuits: a combined speed control circuit of a pressure-limiting variable pump and a speed control valve, a differential connection speed increase circuit, and an electro-hydraulic directional valve The reversing circuit, the speed switching circuit of the stroke valve and the solenoid valve, and the secondary feed speed control circuit of the series speed control valve.
The application of these circuits determines the main performance of the system, and its characteristics are as follows:
(1) Due to the use of pressure-limiting variable pumps, after fast forward is converted to working feed, there is no overflow power loss, and the system efficiency is high. And because of the differential connection speed increasing circuit, it is more economical and reasonable in pump selection and energy utilization.
(2) Adopt pressure-limiting variable pump, speed control valve and stroke valve for speed switching, so that the speed switching is stable; and mechanically controlled stroke valve is adopted, so that the position control is accurate and reliable.
(3) The use of a pressure-limiting variable pump and a speed control valve combined speed control circuit, and a back pressure valve is set on the oil return line, which improves the smoothness of the sliding table movement and obtains better speed-load characteristics.
Precautions for the use of shears
1. Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine shall not start the machine without learning.
2. Each lubrication point of the machine should be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift.
3. The hydraulic oil added to the oil tank should be strictly used high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil, it must be strictly filtered, and sufficient oil should be kept frequently, and the oil should be filled immediately when it is insufficient.
4. The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil once every six months, but the second cleaning and filtering of the oil should not exceed one month, and the new oil that has been used once is strictly filtered and allowed to be used again.
5. When there is a serious oil leak or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during work, stop immediately, analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and do not force the operation with disease.
6. When the machine is running or packing, it is not allowed to repair or touch the moving parts with hands, and it is strictly forbidden to press materials in the bin with hands or feet.
7. When adjusting the pump, valve, and pressure gauge, it must be carried out by experienced technical workers. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, check or update the gauge immediately.