The traditional method of punching sheet metal is to use a punch to punch, relying on the external hard force to directly act on the surface of the workpiece, which is easy to cause shortcomings such as low accuracy and many edge thorns. More and more processing companies have begun to choose lasers to cut round holes. The processing section is smooth, and the diameter can be changed at any time. The operation flexibility is high, but with a modern processing method, a skilled operator is also required. Improper operation will result in irregular circles.
1. It may be that your light intensity is not adjusted well, resulting in no overlap at the end. Generally speaking, the difference between the maximum light intensity and the minimum light intensity should not exceed 5% and the speed should not be adjusted too fast. If it is too fast, it may jump. Frame, the results do not coincide.
2. Then look at your hardware: beam, lens, nozzle, etc. are there any problems.
3. Look at the servo motor or see if the Laser cutting head is loose.
4. Air pressure is not suitable. During the blowing process, when the air pressure is too low, edge slag scraping and carbonization will occur. If the pressure is too high, it is easy to burst holes. Therefore, this requires that the craft proofer and the machine cooperate perfectly and choose the right air pressure based on experience to make the cut round holes more full.
5. The round hole is too small. The best solution for cutting round holes with a laser cutting machine is a round hole ratio of 1: 1, which means that the ratio of the hole diameter to the plate thickness is 1: 1. Of course, this ratio, that is, the larger the hole diameter, the higher the quality of the round. Holes are easier. Otherwise, when the energy of the fiber laser cutting machine is insufficient, the small hole is easy to cut out and the phenomenon of residual broken points and round holes is not round.
6. The servo motor parameters are incorrect. Circular holes sometimes appear elliptical or irregular, which is related to XY axis motion mismatch. The direct cause of XY axis motion mismatch is the inappropriate adjustment of servo motor parameters. Therefore, the quality of cutting round holes also has certain requirements for servo motors.
7. The precision error of the guide rail and lead screw. If the servo motor parameter error affects the cutting quality, then the accuracy error of the guide rail and the lead screw will also directly cause the round hole accuracy to fall short of expectations. This is related to the strength of laser cutting machine manufacturers. Usually, some small factories will deceive customers to say that the precision of laser cutting machines can reach 0.1mm, but in fact, in actual operation, the quality and effect of laser drilling will be made Good, affect the added value of the product. Therefore, it is very necessary to choose high-quality and big-brand laser cutting machine .
All these parameters are used to identify whether the precision, speed and other parameters of the circular hole cutting meet the standard requirements, which is enough to identify whether the quality of the laser cutting machine purchased is over. Therefore, customers must keep their eyes wide open when purchasing Fiber laser cutter .
So, let's take a look at the four factors that affect the cutting accuracy of Fiber laser cutting machine.
First, the size of the laser agglomeration of the laser generator. After the gathering, if the light spot is small, the cutting accuracy is high. If the gap after cutting is also small, it means that the fiber laser cutting machine has high precision and good quality. However, the beam emitted by the laser is tapered, so the slits are also tapered. Under such conditions, the greater the thickness of the workpiece, the lower the accuracy, so the larger the slit.
Second, the accuracy of the workbench. If the precision of the working table of the fiber laser cutting machine is very high, the precision of the cutting will be increased accordingly. Therefore, the accuracy of the worktable is also an important factor to measure the accuracy of the laser generator.
Third, the laser beam condenses into a cone. When the fiber laser cutting machine cuts, the laser beam is tapered downward. At this time, if the thickness of the cutting workpiece is large, the cutting accuracy will decrease, and the slit will be larger.
Fourth, the cutting materials are different. It will also affect the accuracy of the fiber laser cutting machine. Under the same circumstances, the precision of fiber laser cutting machine cutting stainless steel and aluminum will be different, the cutting accuracy of stainless steel will be higher, and the cut surface will be smoother.