In order to strengthen the safety management of hedging and shearing machinery ( Hydraulic Ironworker )and ensure personal safety, this system is specially formulated. basic requirements
1. The purchase, installation and acceptance of stamping machinery (including: stamping machinery, presses, cold extruders, Shearing Machine , Sheet Metal Press Brake, etc.) must be performed in accordance with the standards issued by the Ministry.
2. The exposed parts of the bed, slider, protective cover, safety facilities, etc. shall not have sharp edges.
3. Protective covers should be installed at exposed flywheels, pulleys, gears, etc.
4. Large and medium-sized equipment should be equipped with safety pillars to prevent the slider from sliding down or accidentally opening the equipment when adjusting the mold. The safety pillar should be interlocked with the main drive control and its strength should be able to support the weight of the slider and the upper arch.
5. The highest part of tall equipment should be painted with yellow and black stripes, and a red indicator light should be set to prevent accidental collision of the crane.
6. There shall be no excessively protruding studs or material rods on the slider, and the closed height adjustment part shall be provided with a two-way limit limit device.
7. The clutch must be sensitive, reliable and without continuous impulse in a single stroke, and equipped with a protection device.
8. The left and right sides of the foot switch should be closed to prevent foreign objects from hitting and entering.
9. The ladder should be linked with the main drive control, that is, when climbing the ladder, the main drive should be guaranteed to cut off the lifting control.
10. The edge of the maintenance platform on the top of the fuselage is at least 40mm higher, and the height of the guardrail should be greater than 1050mm.
11. The hydraulic and high-pressure systems shall comply with the provisions of the “Pressure Vessel Safety Supervision Regulations”.
1. The design and manufacture of safety devices shall be in accordance with the relevant provisions of "Structure of Safety Devices for Presses".
2. Fixed and movable fence safety devices should ensure that no part of the human body is allowed to enter the danger zone during the downward stroke of the slider.
3. When stamping small parts in batches, special safety tools such as electromagnetic suction cup camera should be used.
Mould of Hydraulic Ironworker Manufactures
1. The structure of the mold must be convenient and safe for movement and loading and unloading. The exposed edges are rounded corners. The end of the guide post is not allowed to be exposed. There are safety ejectors and ejector plates for the safety pins.
2. When designing and manufacturing molds, the technical department must jointly study and determine with the safety and equipment department to ensure personal safety.
3. The mold should be checked one by one, and the mold should be continuously improved to ensure safe use.
1. Various Pressing and Shearing machines should be numbered one by one, and complete equipment files should be registered and established.
2. Operators of Hydraulic Ironworker Machine must be trained in safety technology and can only operate independently after passing the examination and obtaining a safe operation certificate.
3. Under special circumstances, when using certain simple molds, reliable safety measures must be adopted, written in the process card, and a reasonable quota should be set to ensure safe production.
4. The process card should fill in the technical requirements of the mold used and specific measures to prevent personal accidents.
5. Under normal circumstances, stamping machinery only allows single stroke operation. Only under the following circumstances can continuous stroke operation be allowed.
(1) Operated by automatic feeding device or manipulator.
(2) Working with strips and without manual entry into the upper and lower mold space area.
(3) Using hand tools, the operator's hand will not enter the upper and lower mold space area.
(4) When a reliable safety device is used and simple parts are stamped, it is guaranteed that the equipment can meet the blanking requirements during the reciprocating stroke of the equipment once.
6. When it is found that the safety protection device is abnormal, the equipment has abnormal knocking sound, in the single-stroke operation, there is a continuous punching phenomenon, and the blank is stuck on the die, it should be stopped to check and repair.
7. Only when it is confirmed that the clutch is in the disengaged state, the main motor of the equipment can be connected, but it is not allowed to be close to the die to prevent accidents caused by accidental impact.
8. It is not allowed to throw the mold into the work surface by using a vehicle. After the mold is corrected, move the slider to the bottom dead center, adjust the closing height, tighten the punch and die, and make the end of the guide column not exposed.
9. For multi-person operation, it should be operated by a fixed person, with one person commanding, pay attention to coordination and coordination, and it is strictly forbidden to press the button by a dedicated person.
10. Punching, Notching, and Shearing operations should strictly implement safety operation regulations, handovers, job responsibilities, use of equipment, molds, safety devices, maintenance, maintenance, and inspection, as well as equipment personal accident registration systems.
0086 555 8327689