The front feeding laser cutting machine sheet metal has the following advantages in practical application:
1. Improvement of work efficiency: The traditional price of shearing machines generally works by cutting the board. The worker sends the board and then repeats the operation. If the size of the cut board changes, the shearing machine blade 6 operator has to adjust the tooling separately to get the idea. If you continue to operate and process the required size, the work efficiency is relatively low. However, the situation of using the CNC shearing front feeder is very different. As long as the desired plate size is sent to the CNC shearing front feeder control system, the plate It will automatically feed the material and cut out the qualified plate size, without tedious and repeated adjustment of the tooling, and the work efficiency is greatly improved.
2. Reduced labor intensity: During the feeding process of the CNC cutting board feeder, the staff does not need to repeatedly push the plate and other tasks, nor does it need to repeatedly adjust the tooling and marking, etc., only need the staff to press the start button to automatically feed and cut the plate. The machine realizes the completion of the entire sheet, and the staff of the feeder before the CNC shearing board is very easy to work.
3. The size of the cutting board is accurate; the machining accuracy of the feeding machine before the CNC cutting board is plus or minus 0.20mm, and there will be no dimensional errors caused by the positioning, marking or negligence of the staff.
4. First of all, it uses the principle of gravity: when the plate is whole or large, use the rear block to position; when the last piece is continuously cut, the positioning of the rear block may not be able to be pressed or the operation is dangerous, that is Useful when cutting board to the last time!
5. In addition, use the front stopper to position when cutting the residual material;
6. When the board is relatively thin, the positioning of the rear stop may not be fixed, and the front stop is also used for positioning;
7. When the amount is small, it is usually pulled with a tape measure, basically not used.
Maintenance skills and common sense of hydraulic shears:
1. The oil should be changed once within one month of working on the new machine, and once a year thereafter, the oil tank should be cleaned every time the oil is changed;
2. Check the oil level of the oil tank every month. If the hydraulic system is repaired, it should also be checked. If the oil level is lower than the oil window, add hydraulic oil.
3. The hydraulic oil used by the shearing machine is No. 46 hydraulic oil or No. 32 hydraulic oil, which should be used according to actual conditions;
4. The filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned every time the filter is changed.
5. The oil temperature of the system should be between 35-60, not more than 70. If the temperature is too high, it will cause deterioration and damage of the oil and accessories.
6. If the shearing machine has related alarms or other filter abnormalities such as unclean oil, replace it in time.
When hydraulic shears are working, oil leakage occasionally occurs. So what should be done when oil leakage is found in hydraulic shears? Here is a solution for everyone:
l. Dig a small hole in the end cover of the oil return pool of the hydraulic shearing machine and weld a shut-off valve to the operating rules of the shearing machine. Add another note: the shut-off valve should be closed when driving, and each cut ends. Immediately unscrew the valve so that the trace nitrogen leaking into the oil pool can be discharged to the atmosphere in time.
2. When the manual button or the foot switch is released, the hydraulic oil in the laid-off body is returned to the oil pool by the piston of the nitrogen accumulator and the piston of the main cylinder is moved up through the oil circuit to make the tool holder rise, and the upper cavity The hydraulic oil returns to the oil sump through the main circuit.
3. When it is found that the tool holder is difficult to lift, the accumulator should be supplemented with nitrogen.
4. When the tool post is lifted very slowly, the O-ring in the accumulator should be replaced accordingly and nitrogen should be sufficient.
5. The piston in the accumulator needs to be replaced when nitrogen is frequently charged.
Reasons and treatment methods of hydraulic shears air switch tripping:
1. The three-phase power supply may lack phase or voltage is unstable. The voltage should be restored to normal, and the three-phase incoming line voltage should be normal at the same time.
2. The working current of the motor driving the oil pump will trip if it exceeds the rated current. Replace the motor of the oil pump or replace the oil pump.
3. There is a problem with the quality of the main air switch itself. Replace with a new reliable main air switch.
4. There may be short circuit or poor grounding inside the electrical box. Check if some contactors and thermal relays are in addition to the problem.
Reasons for insufficient output flow of hydraulic shears:
1. The biggest possibility is the lack of oil intake; this type of situation occurs mainly because of the resistance of the suction pipe inside the hydraulic shears, which cannot be supplemented by hydraulic oil. Another possibility is that the amount of oil in the water tank is too low, causing the pipeline to leak and eventually the hydraulic filter will be blocked.
2. Excessive leakage of hydraulic oil is also one of the main reasons. If the seal of the fuel tank is not perfect, oil leakage will occur during the sheet metal processing of the hydraulic shearing machine.
3. Another point is that when adjusting the tilt plate of the hydraulic shears, the angle problem is not well controlled, and the angle adjustment is small, which reduces the shear displacement amplitude. This is to adjust the variable piston on the hydraulic shear to increase the angle of the swash plate.
0086 555 8327689