Among the many types of Press Brake, according to the different power operation modes, they can be divided into several types. Among them, the electro-hydraulic Press Brake is one of the more used ones, and this Press Brake can continue to be divided into more Types, such as electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake, electro-hydraulic servo Press Brake and electro-hydraulic CNC Press Brake, etc. Among them, electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake is a type that is popular among some sheet processing factories because of its folding The bending synchronization is better, and the products that are bent are more in line with the standard, but some problems will occur during the long-term production process. These problems will affect the production process and need to be repaired in time. Introduce you to several common fault problems and methods of troubleshooting, let's take a look.
Common problems of Electro-Hydraulic Press Brake:
There are many problems with the electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake during use. The following small series introduces a more common problem. Let's take a look.
1. First of all, the problem of the slider and guide rail of the CNC Hydraulic Press Brake may cause the up and down movement of the cylinder and the vibration of the pressure for a long time to cause the guide gap to become larger, and the tilt and jitter of the up and down movement of the slider will appear, which will greatly The damage to the guide rail and the slider lining plate will seriously affect the accuracy and efficiency of bending.
2. The positioning error of the backgauge, the error of the backgauge can be affected in many places. First of all, the screw and smooth rod or linear guide of the backgauge should be regularly cleaned and lubricated, and it is responsible for impurities on the backgauge. Attached to the above, the screw and polished rod will be damaged for a long time, which will affect the accuracy of the back gauge. The parallelism of the linear guide on the back gauge beam and the mold plane is too large. This situation needs to be released. Shaft timing belt, carefully adjust the parallelism tolerance, and then install the timing belt.
3. The loosening of the nut on the connecting rod of the cylinder and the slider of the electro-hydraulic Press Brake will cause the error of the bending angle and the machine cannot find the reference point for the rebound.
4. When bending short sheet metal, special attention must be paid to bending in the middle, otherwise it will affect the stability and synchronization of the torsion shaft balance system of the Press Brake due to eccentric load, resulting in the situation that the bending angle is different on both sides.
Troubleshooting method of electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake:
If the electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake fails, the following methods can help you troubleshoot.
1. Ask the equipment operator about the operation status of the hydraulic system of the electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake, including: whether the hydraulic system of the electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake is working normally: whether the hydraulic pump is abnormal: the time and result of the cleanliness of the hydraulic oil detection : Cleaning and replacement of the filter element: Whether the hydraulic components have been adjusted before the failure: whether the sealing components have been replaced: what abnormalities have occurred in the hydraulic system of the electro-hydraulic synchronous press brake before and after the failure: what has happened to the system in the past, how Exclusions need to be understood one by one.
2. Look at the actual status of the hydraulic system of the electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake, and observe whether there are problems with the system pressure, speed, oil, leakage, vibration, etc.
3. Listen to the sound of the hydraulic system of the electro-hydraulic Press Brake, such as: impact sound: the noise and abnormal sound of the pump, and determine whether the hydraulic system works normally.
4. Touch the temperature rise, vibration, crawling and the tightness of the joint to determine whether the working state of the hydraulic components of the electro-hydraulic Press Brake is normal.
The above is about the common problems and troubleshooting methods in the process of using the electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake. If you can pay more attention to these common problems, pay more attention to maintenance and maintenance, the service life of the electro-hydraulic synchronous Press Brake will be Greatly increased.