Views: 3 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2022-12-15 Origin: DURMAPRESS
What are the matters needing attention in the logistics transportation of NC shearing machine?
1. When dealing with the logistics of CNC shearing machine, in addition to the general provisions, the shipper must also submit the description of the cargo, as well as the special requirements for loading and unloading reinforcement. Under special circumstances, it is necessary to apply for a transport permit from the relevant authorities. The carrier should examine the relevant information provided by the shipper, grasp the specific characteristics of the goods, select the appropriate vehicle and complete the procedures for transportation provided that the conditions and capacity for safe transportation are available.
2. The carrier shall, according to the overall size of the large equipment and the quality of the trucks and goods, check the site and route of the operation with the shipper before departure, understand the way of road routing and the capacity of Bridges and culverts, and make a transport organization plan. Persons involved in other departments should declare to the relevant authorities in advance and obtain their consent before shipment.
(3) For bulk cargo transport belonging to special container transport, it shall apply for "Over-capacity transport Vehicle Permit" from highway management authorities in accordance with regulations, and drive along the approved route. When transporting large goods in urban areas, they must pass the examination of public security organs and municipal engineering departments, and obtain a transportation license before they can be transported.
4. Develop technical plans and operating procedures for loading and unloading and reinforcement of NC shearing machine, and strictly implement them to ensure reasonable loading, firm reinforcement and safe loading and unloading. If the loading and unloading operation is carried out by the carrier, it shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the shipper, the characteristics of the cargo and the handling procedures. If the shipper is responsible, the carrier shall bring the vehicle to the loading and unloading site at the agreed time and supervise the loading and unloading.
5. Operate according to the specified route and time, and hang clear safety signs on the length, width and height of the goods. Flags will be flown during daylight driving; Lights will be set up to warn passing vehicles when driving at night and when stopping and resting. For special goods, special vehicles must take the lead to clear obstacles in time.
6. The transportation cost of large CNC shearing machine equipment shall be determined by the contractor and the shipper through consultation. Reconstruction of roads, reinforcement of Bridges and culverts, clearance of obstructions, and the loading and unloading costs incurred in escorting large and heavy objects shall be borne by the shipper