BS3015D-3000W Fiber Laser Cutting Machine boot sequence
1. Check whether there are items affecting the safe operation of machine tools within the operation range;
2. Open the total power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine and the control power switch of each branch;
3. Open the voltage regulator, check whether the running state of the voltage regulator is normal;
4. Turn on the power switch of the fiber laser, and then turn on the key switch, so that the fiber laser has its own air conditioner or internal temperature eliminator to run for more than 30 minutes.
5. When the fiber laser power switch runs for 20 minutes, the air compressor is turned on to check whether the operation status of the air compressor is normal;
6. Open the air control valve, open the cold dry machine, check the cold dry machine running state is normal, whether the air pressure is normal;
7. According to the cutting needs, open the cutting auxiliary gas control valve, check whether the cutting auxiliary gas pressure is normal;
8. Turn on the power switch of the machine tool and press the power button to start the control system of the machine tool. After the control system is started normally, the machine tool will return to the origin.
9. After the power switch of the fiber laser is switched on for more than 30 minutes, the chiller is started to check whether the chiller runs normally.
10. When the actual temperature of the high and low water of the chiller reaches the range of one degree, apply high pressure to the fiber laser to check whether the fiber laser is running normally.
11. Start the suction fan or dust collector, check whether the suction fan or dust collector is running normally, and the fiber laser cutting machine enters the state to be cut.
3000W Fiber Laser Cutting Machine shutdown sequence
1. Turn off the suction fan or dust collector;
2. Turn off the fiber laser high voltage, the machine tool back to the origin, and then turn off the control system as required. After the control system is closed, press the power button to turn off the control system power, and turn off the total power switch of the machine tool;
3. Turn off the chiller;
4. Turn off the cold drying machine, turn off the gas control valve;
5. Close the air compressor;
6. Turn off the key switch of the fiber laser, and then turn off the power switch or turn off the key switch and power switch to keep the fiber laser charged. The fiber laser can be started up quickly the next day.
7. Turn off voltage regulator;
8. Turn off the power switch of each branch and the general power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine.