Views: 3 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2021-07-15 Origin: DURMAPRESS
Machinery manufacturing industry, often need to use the plate shears, hydraulic shearing machine 2500mm safety technical measures are what?
In the mechanical processing production, the plate shearing machine is widely used in a shear equipment, it can shear various thickness of steel plate material. The commonly used plate shearing machine is divided into three types: flat shearing, rolling shearing and vibration shearing, among which the flat shearing machine is used most. Shear thickness less than 10 mm shearing machine for mechanical transmission, greater than 10 mm for hydraulic transmission. Single or continuous shearing of metal is usually done by foot or button operation.
1. Before work, we should carefully check whether all parts of the plate shearing machine are normal, whether the electrical equipment is intact, whether the lubrication system is smooth, and clear the tools, measuring tools and other sundries placed around the table and the waste at the edges and corners.
2. One person should not operate the shearing machine alone. It should be coordinated by 2~3 people to feed, control the dimensional accuracy and take the material, etc., and determine the unified command of one person.
3. The gap between the scissors should be adjusted according to the thickness of the cutting plate. Not allowed to cut two different specifications, different materials of the plate, not stacked shear. The sheared plate shall have a flat surface and is not allowed to be sheared and can not be compressed.
4. The belt, flywheel, gear, shaft and other moving parts of the shearing machine must be installed with protective cover.
5. The distance between the feeding finger of the shearing machine operator and the scissors mouth should be kept at least 200 mm, and away from the pressing device. The protective fence installed on the shearing machine should not allow the operator to see the cutting part. The waste produced after operation has edges and corners, and the operator should remove it in time to prevent being stabbed and cut.
CNC plate shearing machine maintenance method:
1. Operate in strict accordance with the operating rules.
2. Add lubricating oil regularly, at fixed points and quantitatively according to the requirements of the lubrication chart before starting each time, and the oil should be clean without precipitation.
3. The machine tool must always be kept clean and the unpainted part of the rust proof grease.
4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and filled regularly, and often check whether the electrical part works normally, safely and reliably.
5, regularly check the triangle belt, handle, knob, button is damaged, serious wear should be replaced in time, and to spare parts supplement.
6, regularly check the repair switch, insurance, handle, to ensure their reliable work.
7, 10 minutes before work every day, the machine tool oil lubrication and scrub clean machine tool.
8. Non-designated personnel are strictly prohibited to operate the equipment. People must leave the machine and stop normally.