The Roller rolling machine is a general equipment for bending metal plates into cylinders, arcs or other shapes. According to the principle of three-point inverted circle, continuous plastic deformation is generated through the relative position change and rotational motion of the workpiece, so as to obtain the predetermined shape of the workpiece. All steel is machined into a cylindrical shape, and almost all steel is rolled by a plate winder.
The movement form of the Roller rolling machine can be divided into two kinds: main movement and auxiliary movement. The main movement refers to the movement of the upper roller and the lower roller of the rolling machine, such as rotation, and bending. The main movement completes the processing task of the coil machine. Auxiliary movement is feeding, blanking, roller lifting, inverted inverted frame movement.
Standardization and security are the key points of the rolling machine operation. The rolling machine in the process of use, to comply with the rolling machine operating procedures, and strive to reduce and eliminate the occurrence of dangerous accidents. Let's take a look at how to prevent dangerous accidents.
When controlling the distance between the rolls, be sure to pay attention to the roll rotation. Stop before you reach the limit to avoid an accident.
In the process of using the rolling machine, the transmission mechanism and connection parts should be regularly checked and maintained to maintain no loosening and no damage. In the process of bending, there can be no slip between the steel plate and the roll surface to prevent the roll surface from being injured.
In the process of rolling machine rotation, if there is abnormal sound, vibration or oil leakage, impact, should immediately stop the car inspection, in the inspection and maintenance of the hydraulic system to prevent the high-pressure oil out of harm to others. It is strictly prohibited to make the steel plate directly on the machine without leveling or leveling.
When the rolling machine rotates and two or more operators work at the same time, there must be a special person to command, and the division of labor must be clear.
When leveling or coiling, the steel plate should be placed in the middle of the work roll, and the thickness of the steel plate should be reduced when it is placed beside it. No one is allowed near the roll while it is rotating. Clothes and hands are not allowed to be wrapped in the roll.
The plate rolling machine is a kind of general equipment for bending the metal sheet into cylindrical, arc or other shaped workpiece. According to the principle of forming a circle at three points, continuous plastic deformation of the plate is generated by the change of the relative position and rotation of the workpiece, so as to obtain the predetermined shape of the workpiece. All steel molding for cylindrical, almost all roll machine roll system. According to the rotating motion and position change of the work roller of different shapes, the machine can process the oval part, the curved part, the cylindrical part and so on.
Causes of heating coil machine:
1. The pressure adjustment is too high, which makes the speed of the plate rolling machine faster, thus burning out the sealing ring and the side plate;
2. The oil tank of the rolling machine itself is too small and the heat dissipation condition is poor;
3. Internal clearance is caused by excessive axial clearance or damage of sealing ring.
Correct solution to the heating fault of the coil machine:
1. Before starting the machine, please check the power system of the coiler to see whether the operation of the mechanical system is safe and reliable. Add smoothing oil according to smoothing drawing.
2. Check the rotation direction of the big gear after connecting the power supply. Does it go in the same direction as the arrow? After verifying that it is normal, turn on the operating foot switch.
3. Maintenance and repair of the machine can only be carried out during the shutdown period. When running, do not put any part of your body into the enclosed area of the rotating bed.
4. After the operation is completed, the power supply should be cut off, the machine tool should be cleaned, the guide rail should be cleaned, and an appropriate amount of smooth oil should be injected into the blade.
5. When the equipment is out of order, stop the machine and contact the maintenance personnel.