The traditional method of punching sheet metal is to use a punch to punch, relying on the external hard force to directly act on the surface of the workpiece, which is easy to cause shortcomings such as low accuracy and many edge thorns. More and more processing companies have begun to choose lasers to cut round holes. The processing section is smooth, and the diameter can be changed at any time. The operation flexibility is high, but with a modern processing method, a skilled operator is also required. Improper operation can cause irregular circles.
1. It may be that your light intensity is not adjusted well, resulting in no overlap at the end. Generally speaking, the difference between the maximum and minimum light intensity should not exceed 5% and the speed should not be adjusted too fast. With frame, the results do not coincide.
2. Then look at your hardware: If there any problems in beam, lens, nozzle, etc.
1. Look at the servo motor, or see if the Fiber Cutting Head is loose.
4. Air pressure is not suitable. In the process of blowing, when the air pressure is too small, edge slag scraping and carbonization will occur, and the pressure is too large and it is easy to burst holes. Therefore, this requires that the craft proofer and the machine cooperate perfectly, and choose the right air pressure based on experience to make the cut round hole more full.
5. The round hole is too small. The best solution for cutting round holes with a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine is a round hole ratio of 1: 1, which means that the ratio of the hole diameter and the plate thickness is 1: 1. Of course, this ratio, that is, the larger the hole diameter, the higher quality round is cut Holes are easier. Otherwise, when the energy of the Fiber Laser Cutting Machine is insufficient, it is easy to cut out the small holes and leave the phenomenon of residual points and round holes.
1. The servo motor parameters are incorrect. Circular holes sometimes appear elliptical or irregular, which is related to X , Y axis motion mismatch. The direct cause of X, Y axis motion mismatch is the inappropriate adjustment of servo motor parameters. Therefore, the quality of cutting round holes also has certain requirements for the servo motor.
1. The accuracy error of the guide rail and lead screw. If the servo motor parameter error affects the cutting quality, then the accuracy error of the guide rail and the lead screw will directly lead to the round hole accuracy not reaching the expectation. This is related to the strength of CNC Laser Cutting Machine manufacturers. Usually, some small factories will deceive customers to say that the accuracy of Fiber Laser Cutting Machines can reach 0.1mm, but in fact, in actual operation, the quality and effect of laser drilling will be made Good, affect the added value of the product. Therefore, it is very necessary to choose high-quality and big-brand Fiber Laser Cutter .
All these parameters are used to identify whether the precision, speed and other parameters of the circular hole cutting meet the standard requirements, which is enough to identify whether the quality of the laser cutting machine purchased is high. Therefore, customers must be careful when buying laser cutting machines.
So, let's take a look at the four factors that affect the cutting accuracy of fiber laser cutting machines.
First, the size of the laser agglomeration of the laser generator. After the gathering, if the light spot is small, the cutting accuracy is high. If the gap after cutting is also small, it means that the fiber laser cutting machine has high precision and good quality. However, the light beam emitted by the laser is tapered, so the slit is also tapered. Under this condition, the greater the thickness of the workpiece, the lower the accuracy, so the larger the slit.
Second, the accuracy of the workbench. If the precision of the working table of the fiber laser cutting machine is very high, the precision of the cutting will be increased accordingly. Therefore, the accuracy of the worktable is also an important factor to measure the accuracy of the laser generator.
Third, the laser beam condenses into a cone. When the fiber laser cutting machine cuts, the laser beam is tapered downward. At this time, if the thickness of the cutting workpiece is large, the cutting accuracy will decrease, and the slit will be larger.
Fourth, the cutting materials are different. It will also affect the accuracy of the fiber laser cutting machine. Under the same circumstances, the precision of fiber laser cutting machine cutting stainless steel and aluminum will be different, the cutting accuracy of stainless steel will be higher, and the cut surface will be smoother.