Views: 2 Author: DURMAPRESS Publish Time: 2020-11-06 Origin: DURMAPRESS
The guillotine shears machineis a kind of forging machinery. Its main function is the metal processing industry. It is a machine that uses one blade to perform reciprocating linear motion relative to the other blade to cut sheet materials. It uses a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade. Reasonable blade gap, applying shearing force to various thickness of sheet metal materials, so that the sheet materials can be broken and separated according to the required size. Its working principle is as follows:
After cutting, the guillotine shears machine should be able to ensure the straightness and parallelism requirements of the shear surface of the sheared sheet, and minimize the distortion of the sheet material to obtain high-quality workpieces. The upper blade of the shearing board is fixed on the knife holder, and the lower blade is fixed on the workbench. A material holding ball is installed on the workbench to prevent the sheet from being scratched when sliding on it. The back gauge is used to fix the plate, and the position is adjusted by a motor. The pressing cylinder is used to compress the sheet to prevent the sheet from moving during shearing. The guardrail is a safety device to prevent industrial accidents. The return stroke generally relies on nitrogen, which is characterized by fast speed and low impact.
Guillotine shears machine are mainly used in the metal processing industry. There are many types, including CNC and simple machinery. The general classification is as follows:
1. Dedicated shears, used with other equipment to fulfill special purposes:
(1) Cold bending forming line shearing machine: for example, special shearing machines configured on production lines such as automobile longitudinal beam cold bending line, car side baffle production line, color steel plate forming line, etc.;
(2) Shearing machine for steel structure production line: mostly used for angle steel and H-beam automatic production line to complete the cutting process;
(3) Plate opening and leveling line shearing machine: used on the plate uncoiling and leveling line, a high-speed shearing machine designed to meet the high-speed cutting requirements of the production line. The thick plate line is mostly hydraulic high-speed shearing machine, and the thin plate line Many pneumatic shears are equipped; high-speed lines are equipped with flying shears, continuous production and high efficiency.
2, Shearing machine manufacturer
The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine form an angle. Generally, the blades are inclined, and the inclination angle is generally 1° to 6°. The shearing force of the oblique-blade shearing machine is smaller than that of the flat-blade shearing machine, so the motor power and the weight of the whole machine are greatly reduced, and the actual application is the most. The shearing machine manufacturers often produce this type of shearing machine.
The shearing quality is good, the distortion is small, but the shearing force is large, and the energy consumption is large. More mechanical transmission. The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine are parallel to each other, and are often used in hot-cutting of blooms and slabs in rolling mills; according to the shearing method, it can be divided into up-cutting and down-cutting.
(1) Combined punching and shearing machine: it can finish the cutting of the plate and cut the profile, which is mostly used in the blanking process;
(2) Sheet metal bending and shearing machine: that is, two processes of shearing and bending can be completed on the same machine.
It is precisely these various types of shears that produce different equipment for different industries, making the shears suitable for aviation, light industry, metallurgy, chemical, construction, shipbuilding, automobiles, electric power, electrical appliances, decoration and other industries .