This CNC Press Brake mold for bending thin plates. The mold of the CNC Press Brake includes a bracket, a worktable and a clamping plate. When in use, the coil is energized by the wire, and after being energized, the pressure plate is attracted to achieve the clamping of the thin plate between the pressure plate and the base. Due to the use of electromagnetic force clamping, the pressure plate can be made into a variety of workpiece requirements, and the workpiece with side walls can be processed, and the operation is very simple. According to the common hydraulic CNC Press Brake mold processing Q235 sheet to make a brief introduction:
1. Turn on the power first, turn on the switch on the control panel, and then start the oil pump, so you can hear the sound of the oil pump rotating. (The machine does not move at this time)
2. Stroke adjustment, use must pay attention to adjust the stroke, must be tested before bending. When the upper mold descends to the bottom, there must be a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise it will cause damage to the mold machine. The adjustment of the stroke is also electric fast adjustment.
3. For the selection of bending notches, generally choose notches with 8 times the width of the plate thickness. For bending a 4mm sheet, a notch of around 32 is required.
4. The back gauge adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as the shearing machine.
5. Press the foot switch to start bending. The mold of the CNC Press Brake is different from the shearing machine. It can be released at any time. When the foot is released, it stops, and continues to descend when stepping. Plastic CNC Press Brake Mould, Plastic Folding Machine, Plastic Plate CNC Press Brake Mould, Plastic Sheet Bending Plastic Sheet Bending Directly, No Splicing, No Slotting, No Welding Rods, Its Folded Angles Are Beautiful If it leaks, it will transform manual welding into fully automatic machine operation, which improves quality, improves labor efficiency, reduces labor costs, and greatly shortens the production cycle of products. The automatic plastic angle Press Brake belongs to the electric integrated automatic mechanical equipment. Developed according to the principle of plastic heating and softening melting welding, it is suitable for all the corners of thermoplastic materials. The speed is fast, the corner treatment is beautiful, and the strength is high. The hydraulic shearing machine is divided into pendulum type and brake type. Since the pendulum activated carbon is circular arc movement, and the production of the arc blade is quite difficult, generally the horn compensation is used after the blade, so the resulting gap is not accurate. The cut sheet is not very ideal. Because of the arc movement, the blade can not be made into a rectangle, but should be made into an acute angle, so the force of the blade is not ideal, and the blade damage is also severe. The domestic representatives of the plate machine are Tianshui Machine Tool Plant and Punching Shear Machine Tool Plant. The gate hydraulic shearing machine overcomes all the above problems. However, there are not many domestic manufacturers that can make the gate shearing machine. Compared with the shearing machine, the technical content of the CNC Press Brake mold is slightly higher. At present, there are G-shaped and F-shaped ones that are common in China. The F-shaped ones should be traditional domestic products, which use built-in adjustable machinery. The positioning of the stopper, because of its built-in type, its anti-eccentric load capacity is quite weak, so there are balancing valves in the mold of the early CNC Press Brake. Question: The latter is the G model after the improvement of the F model, which uses the outer slide mechanical positioning, which is simpler than the F model and more convenient to debug, even if the angle between the two sides is different. Non-professionals added gaskets to solve the problem.
Now there is another type of H-type CNC Press Brake mold.Its structure is very different from the previous two.It is a lever type structure.It is generally used for large-tonnage CNC Press Brake molds.Through the principle of lever amplification, the force is amplified. At the same time, it uses position control combined with electric, hydraulic, and digital to make it more cost-effective on the same tonnage of CNC Press Brake molds. However, there are not many domestic manufacturers that can produce this type of machine. The main features of the Press Brake mold bed: WC67K CNC Press Brake mold, using steel plate welding structure, vibration and aging to eliminate stress, the machine tool has good rigidity and stability, the entire frame is good rigidity, stable work, safe and reliable, operation Convenient, through the coordinated control of CNC Press Brake mold CNC system and hydraulic system, to achieve the ideal bending effect.
The main components and structure of the machine tool:
1. Slider part: It adopts hydraulic transmission, and the slider part is composed of slider, oil cylinder and mechanical stopper fine-tuning structure. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the frame, and the piston (rod) is used to move the slider up and down through hydraulic pressure, and the mechanical stop is controlled by the numerical control system to adjust the value.
2. Part of the working table: it is operated by the button box, which causes the motor to drive the stopper to move back and forth, and the moving distance is controlled by the numerical control system. The minimum reading is 0.01 mm (there is a limit switch limit for the front and rear positions)
3. Synchronization system: The machine consists of a mechanical synchronization mechanism composed of a torsion shaft, a swing arm, a joint bearing, etc. The structure is simple, the performance is stable and reliable, and the synchronization accuracy is high. The mechanical stop is adjusted by the motor, and the numerical control system controls the value.
4. Material blocking mechanism: The material blocking is driven by a motor, and the two screw rods are driven to move synchronously through the chain operation. The numerical control system controls the material blocking size.
The combination of laser processing system and computer numerical control technology can constitute highly efficient automatic processing equipment, which opens up broad prospects for high-quality, efficient and low-cost processing and production. The laser engraving machine is a new high-tech integrated laser peripheral processing equipment that combines laser technology and computer technology. The laser engraving machine adopts high-performance laser and numerical control technology. Through self-developed optical system, control system and computer software, it realizes three-dimensional dynamic precision laser engraving in crystal and glass, which solves the problem of slow engraving speed, unstable system operation and laser loss. Point, the problem of incomplete image and word processing software functions, the use of computer interface control cards, uneven laser explosion points, imperfect automatic control devices, and low cost performance of equipment. Comprehensively improve the efficiency, accuracy, maintainability, versatility and safety of the system. It is inevitable that the crystal glass carvings become richer in color. The optical principle of the internal carving part of the crystal glass crafts has strong reflection and refraction to the light, and the blank part has good transparency to the light. The micro-control circuit controls several Various colors of lights mix colors on the "inside carving" image and change a variety of brilliant colors, so that the original white inside carving image presents a colorful and dazzling effect. The working principle of the mold of the three-point CNC Press Brake. The angle at the entrance of the concave mold and the surface of the mold core form three points A, B, and C. These three points determine the workpiece bending angle α. The elasticity α angle is directly related to whether the angle is correct or not. As shown in the figure, as long as the size of the core distance is changed, different bending angles can be obtained. The angle control is to install a dial on the support, and then install the cantilever on the core to drive The pointer is displayed on the dial. Its characteristic is that the angle control operation is simple and intuitive, and it is possible to bend the busbars of different angles without a special mold. The bending is a mandatory bending and can improve the bending accuracy. The difference between a bending shearing machine with a movable knife mold clamp, a CNC Press Brake mold and a traditional CNC Press Brake mold is that a movable knife mold clamp is installed on the sliding upper beam, and the movable knife mold clamp is simultaneously installed Bending dies and shearing knives or two bending dies are installed at the same time. Bending shears and shearing machines are installed on the movable knife die clip; both are bending on the movable knife die clip. The die is called CNC Press Brake die. When the bending and shearing machine is used, it can be changed to the bending function or the shearing function by pushing the movable cutter clamp to the corresponding position; when the CNC Press Brake mold is used, the movable cutter clamp is rotated to the corresponding position and can be changed The bending function of the thin plate bending die or the bending function of the thick plate bending die. The operation of the bending and shearing machine is as convenient as a single CNC Press Brake mold or a single shearing machine, but the manufacturing material is greatly reduced; the CNC Press Brake mold changes quickly and is very convenient to use.
0086 555 8327689